9

After Aiden is fed and changed I re-join the others. Rose skips over and holds her hands out questioningly, I smile and place my son in her arms. I step into the room more and laugh when I see Emmett sprawled out on the floor like a starfish, a broken controller next to him. "Do I even want to know?"

Jasper gives this smirk that makes my heart beat faster. I curse in my head since I know they all heard the change in beat. "He doesn't like that he can't beat your time." I chuckle and walk over to him. "Awe, Is the poor teddy bear pouting" his pouting increases when I talk in a baby voice. I sit on his stomach, legs crossed, and pick up the destroyed controller. I use my magic to fix it and take over the game completely. I feel the others looking on amused as I used the vampire as a seat, completely ignoring said vampire protests, and continue to set an even better time. 

I managed to do this three times before Emmett jumps up shoving me off if, gently though since he didn't want to break any bones, and rips the controller from my grip. I fall backward giggling the whole time as I watch the overdramatic vampire stomp his foot and turn to Esme. "Momma, Ana-banana's being mean"

Everyone laughs at this and Emmett continues to sulk but I could see the underlying smile as he watches his family be happy, everyone except Edward who was still in his room. He still hated me since I was blocking his families thoughts from him. Apparently I had done it in my sleep as well while Alice was having a vision and he complained when Alice refused to tell him what it was about. He really didn't like, not knowing things.

I stay with the Cullen's until 6 and realise that I should be getting home. "I should probably go, It's getting late and I still need to make dinner and get this one to sleep." I cradle Aiden to my chest. 

"Do you mind if I come with you?" I shake my head with a smile and quickly say goodbye to the others. Jasper walks out with Aiden's changing bag and carrier and clips it the the base for me. I thank him and strap Aiden inside. The car ride over is silent since neither of us wanted to risk waking the sleeping baby, but Jasper does reach over the centre console and takes my free hand in his. I end up blushing furiously when he places a kiss on the back. 

I know that I hadn't know him for more then a week but it was easy to fall for him. nothing was official and it probably wouldn't be for a while but that didn't mean I wasn't completely smitten already. 

When I pull up the the house I see that my dad still hasn't gotten back, I frown and quickly check the time. 6:45. He would be home in 30 minutes. I bring Aiden's carrier inside, with him in it, And move to get the bags online to find them already in Jasper's hands. "Thank you"

"No problem ma'am" He winks and tilts his head. He voice sounded deeper, slightly bass like, when he let his accent roam free. I let him into the house and motion for him to follow me. I guide him upstairs and tell him to make himself at home while I gently wake Aiden. 

I bath, change, feed and dress him before laying him in his cot. "Can you watch him while I make dinner?" I ask as I switch the baby monitors on and clip one to the pocket. "Of course darlin'" Being bold I step up to him and place a kiss on his cheek before I go down stairs.

I put together a chicken stir-fry in 20 minutes, just in time for dad to walk through the door. "Hey sweetie"

"Hey dad, how was work?"

"Boring. Just a hell of a lot of paper work. You? How was your first day of school?" He sits down at the table and takes off his boots and hangs up his utility belt after unloading his gun and placing up and out of the way. 

"It was good, people stared but no one said anything. Rosa and Emmy finished at lunch as well so I went to back to theirs. They looked after Aiden while I caught up on some sleep and then I kicked Emmy's ass in video games." 

"That's great. I'm glad your making friends so fast." He smiles and pulls a bear from the fridge before coming over to me and placing a kiss on my temple. He takes the plates from me and helps me set the table, I debate telling him about a certain blonde vampire in my room watching over my son but decide against it. He may be bullet proof but that doesn't mean I wanted to test how effective he is against multiple shots.

We make small conversation while we eat and soon dad is shooing me upstairs to get sleep while he cleans up. "Night dad."

"Night princess, Give my grandson a kiss for me."

"Okay" 

I walk up the steps and even though I woke up not long ago I was still feeling a little sluggish. I walk into my room and smile when I see Jasper restocking the changing bag for me so I wouldn't have to. without saying anything I go to my draws and pull out a pair of black shorts and matching tank and sports bra. I go the the bathroom and take a quick shower, not bothering to wash my hair since I did that yesterday.

When I walk out Jasper is sat at my desk facing me with the stereo playing quietly in the background. He smiles when he sees me and stands, holding his hand out to me. I look at it for a moment, confused, but take it anyway. When I do I let out a surprised squeak when he pulls me to him and starts to way us to the song, smirking the whole time. I roll my eyes at his cheeky expression but can't help but melt a little as I lean my head on his shoulder and dance with him. 

The moment was perfect. It was sweet and cheesy and I loved it. After the song ends we continuing dancing into the next.

"I know we only just met but will you allow me to court you?" My stomach feels with butterflies and I nod smiling like an idiot.

"I accept your courtship" I say in a formal tone, mocking his southern accent slightly. I giggle quietly when he takes a step back and kisses the back of my hand as he bows. Shaking my head I curtsy, loving his formal manners. He stands and kisses my cheek. 

I go over to Aiden, pulling Jasper with me, and place a kiss on his head. "Good night my little love" I was surprised when Jasper leant down and placed a kiss on his head as well. I smile as a warmth fills my chest. I walk over to my bed and turn to Jasper, walking backwards as I do "Cuddle?" 

He smiles and walks over, kicking off his shoes as he does. He lays on top of th covers while I snuggle under them. I lean into his side and he warps his arms around my shoulders making me shift and lay my head in his arm.

Before I fall asleep in the safety of his arms I manage to whisper "goodnight" before my world fades to black.