vacation 1

Location: Uraraka dorm
Time: 6 am
Day: monday

Uraraka woke up and doin her usual daily thing in the morning but today she decided to tie her hair in ponytail.

Like this☝
And she wore a cute clothes because mr aizawa give them permission to wore anything today👇

Like this☝And she wore a cute clothes because mr aizawa give them permission to wore anything today👇

(Alright,back to story)
She goes to the kitchen to have breakfast with all her friend. Many of her friend commented how cute she were with that hair and that made uraraka flutter a bit.

"So,did you guya finished packing already?" Kirishima ask and they all nod.

"I can't believe that mr Aizawa is taking us to vacation today!" Mina squeal in happiness.

"where will we be staying again and how long?" Deku ask and bakugou screams at him saying "geez nerd,don't you remember what the f*ck mr aizawa say yesterday!?" That make Deku frighten a bit while the other just acting normal because they already get used to it everyday.

"I think we have to stay at the large house next to the waterfall and we stay there for 3 day" Iida explain and uraraka said "finally we get some break from all of this shit!".

They all were shock that uraraka were cursing while bakugou was like a proud teacher "sorry?" Uraraka say.

They all have finish their breakfast and Sero decide to talk "guys,I believe that mr aizawa told us that we have to make a team that only have 5 people in it".