vacation 4

Time: 5 am
Locations: large house
Day 3
Pov: Uraraka

It's been 3 day since Mr Aizawa brought us to vacation here, it's will be a lie if I say that I didn't enjoy being here.

I get to hangout with all my friend and Ms Joke too, I hope Mr Aizawa will brought us here again but sadly today is the day that we all have to go back to UA.

Yesterday has been the terrified night I have in my life because we all were telling scary story and bakugou story is more scarier, but I did enjoy the time with them tho.

Okay now back to real thing.
------------------------

I woke up early today because I want to go packing my stuff and go meet Ms Joke at the waterfall as usual, I can't believed that 3 day has been like a short time.

I pack my clothes bag and my small backpack, I also make sure that I have pack everything and don't wale anyone up.

'Im glad to have them all as my friend' I said to myself as I look the the 4 boys that were sleeping on the bed.

My mochi is already finished by last night but I don't mind at all.

I go to the shower and take a bath, the water is really cold at here when it was in the morning.

I decided to wear a cute cyan crop top with a black skirt and a black pant too, I also wore a flower haedband and a flower bracelet that Ms Joke give me on my birthday last year.

I silently open the door so I don't woke one of them up, I goes to the kitchen and see Ms Joke or should I say big sis because that what I call her now.

She was making breakfast for all of us before we leave.

"Morning Big sis!" I greet her and that caught her attention.

"Hello my mochi,why are up early today?" Mr Joke ask me.

"I decided to hang with you a bit more today before I go back to UA" I say with  my usual warm smile.

🔆🍡🔆

Ms Joke and me have finished making breakfast and eat it together too.

"Soo, did anything interesting happened between you and Mr Aizawa?" I ask her in a teasing way while she was madly blushing.

"Actually yes, I get to cuddle with him every night!" Ms Joke say in happiness, I mean who wouldn't be happy when your crush finally notice you.

"That great Big sis, Invite me if there is wedding goin on between both of you in the future" I say with a wink and she just giggles while she still blushing.

"Yeah whatever" Ms Joke say as she goes to wash her plate and mine.

"Big sis, can I show you something before I go back?" I ask her because I trust her the most and everyone has not known bout my secret yet.