Healing power !?

Request: dijanayjessie
Thx for the requested!

It was a normal day in UA especially when there is no class because it Saturday, Our little mochi was up at 5 am and you might wonder why.

She usually exercise at 5 until 7 am to get stronger but that not the full excuse, she also train to strengthen her healing quirk that she hidden from everyone.

Uraraka healing power supposed to heal people who were hurt but she also can make someone back to life if she had enough energy.

Uraraka only know that she can heal people until she found an old book in the corner of the Library, It was a book of how to make their quirk Extra stronger than anyone can expect.

Like healing quirk, the book say that you can make like half of people back to live if you had enough energy.

Or her levitation quirk, everything that more than 500 meter from her will float once she activate her quirk but ofc not the building duh.

Midoriya will be excited if he get that book but sadly, Uraraka get it first and she will never let that book fall in the wrong hand especially when it got special information inside it.

Uraraka finally back in the UA after her exercise and practice her healing quirk. "Welcome back uraraka!" Hagakure greet her from the living room as uraraka walk and sit next to her.

"Where are the other, Hagakure?" Uraraka ask the girl next to her while drinking the water that she brought with her earlier.

"They were having breakfast at the kitchen, why don't you go and join them?" Hagakure put her hand on uraraka shoulder while uraraka just give her a weak smile.

"Yeah but I have to go shower now, see ya!" Uraraka stand up and bid hagakure a goodbye before running to her dorm.

After the shower, uraraka decide to wore a white hoodie with flowers decoration in it and a dark blue jean with it.

Uraraka go to kitchen and found all her friends were there eating waffle while chatting with each other, she took the empty seat next to momo and mina.

"Hey guys!" Uraraka greet them all as they greet them back or wave at her.

"Here is your waffle uraraka" Jirou said as she put the plate in front of Uraraka. "Thanks Jirou!" Uraraka smile at her but then smirk at Momo as soon as Jirou goes make another waffle.

"So, it's your girlfriend turn to cook today huh" Uraraka said making Momo blush bout it.

"J-just eat uraraka" Momo say trying to cold down her blushing face.

Uraraka finished the waffle in 5 minute without anyone noticed because they to busy chatting except Jirou who notice that uraraka has already wash her plate while the other still doesn't finished their food yet.

"It's unusual for you to eat that fast uraraka" Jirou said with her arm cross looking at uraraka.

"What do you mean?" Uraraka raised her left eyebrows looking confused at Jirou.

"You usually stay and chat with someone for like 10 or 15 minute, why so rush?" Jirou ask her while uraraka froze trying to find an excuse.

"I have some stuff to do and ofc it includes sleep in it" Uraraka say letting out the breath that she don't know she been holding too.

Uraraka success to go to her dorm and take the book with her to the library because she knows that no one will go there because there is internet.

She was about to sit on the chair until there was a Siren alarm in UA alerting them that there is villain approach. Uraraka got up and ran towards the destination that the alarm tell, she see that there is already Pro heroes and her friend getting ready to fight.

"Hello Ochako-san !" Toga wave at uraraka that were not to far from her, uraraka on the other hand were curious on what was dabi holding behind him .

"What are you doin here!" Aizawa say in his fighting pose looking full of hate to the lov.

( No hate but I love lov especially toga even though they were villain)

"We came to defeat you of course" shigaraki say while dabi was the first one who start to fight them.

The fight were not looking good because a lot of the heroes were hurt but that doesn't matter to them.

Toga get to stab Momo, Mina, Kirishima and Todoroki in the heart before they leave UA, everyone were looking at them with a tears in their eyes especially Jirou who was crying while holding Momo.

The recovery girl is busy healing the pro heroes and her quirk would be so low at that time, the 4 of them were nearly came to death and Uraraka left with no other choice but to use her second quirk even it includes her death.

"Momo, please don't go!" Jirou shout as she hug Momo closer to her, uraraka on the other hand were sad but she had a important thing to do than stand there and watch her Friend died.

Uraraka stand next to Jirou with her serious face "lay the 4 of them in line" Uraraka say that send shiver to all of them.

Who knows that their sweet Kirby can be that scary.

The other just do what uraraka told them, uraraka were kneeling in the middle ( 2 on her right and left) while the other look at her in confusion same as Pro heroes.

Uraraka hold both of her hand together as her hair float a bit with turquoise light suddenly shine within her body.

Uraraka put her hand on Mina and Momo hand as her healing quirk slowly get into the 4 of her friend body, she managed to bring them back to life before they died in 10 second after 1 minutes.

"Uraraka-san, h-how" Deku ask as they look confused,glad and also shock after they see that the 4 of them still breathing because of uraraka new found quirk.

Uraraka just stay quit as she continues to heal the 4 of their wound, she knows that she will faint in any time because of overuse quirk but she doesn't care bout it.

"Finally" Uraraka finished healing them with a weak smile on her face looking at them and proud on what she does.

Uraraka slowly fainting but then Midnight save her from falling on the ground "thanks for saving them, Uraraka-san" Uraraka heard what midnight say with a warm smile before she fully faint.

~anything to proctect my family~