Todochako (◕ᴗ◕✿)

Title: nightmare
No one pov

Today is like a normal day for class 1A except uraraka, she have got a lot of nightmare since last 2 week and she doesn't known why is it keep happening so she doesn't sleep for 3 day because she doesn't want to keep getting scary nightmare from it.

Everyone is paying attention like usual but not Uraraka, she has been sleeping for like 3 time in the class and no one noticed it except todoroki.

Todoroki has a crush on uraraka since the first time they meet, he has been watching uraraka for the whole class today and decide to ask her what happened after the class end.

Todoroki also pay attention on what Mr Aizawa say because who might known that will be some kind of important thing, Mr Aizawa know that uraraka is tired BCS she already tell him that she won't be to good and Mr Aizawa told her to rest in her dorm but she came to the class instead.

--------------------------•

Class is now over and everyone has left to their dorm except our sleeping uraraka "uraraka, wake up" todoroki say while poking her soft cheeks.

uraraka eyes were slowly open but She look like half of tired Mr Aizawa "oh todoroki kun,what do you want?".

Uraraka say as she standing from her seat "class is over" Todoroki say with no emotion in it while in another hand, uraraka were looking everywhere in the class and find no one in it.

"oh my, I must be sleeping all day" Uraraka say with her nervous laugh while pickup all her stuff.

"are you okay,you look tired?" Todoroki ask Uraraka and she just give him a sad smile.

"just having nightmare as always,it no big deal" Uraraka say to the Todoroki that were standing beside her.

"hop on my back" Todoroki say as he kneel down and of course uraraka were confused but also flutter bout it.

"isn't bit to much and I also can walk myself to the dorm" Uraraka say but Todoroki ain't buying what she say, todoroki pickup uraraka in a bridal style instead of he let her walking by herself.

Uraraka known that it no use arguing bout it and plus she were pretty tired "sleep all you want, I don't mind" todoroki say while carrying the sleepy Uraraka and she also has already asleep before Todoroki say that to her.

'anyone would be lucky to have her as her bf but sadly, she will probably not gonna pick me' todoroki say in his mind while watching at the sleeping uraraka with a small smile plaster on his face.

--------------------------•

Todoroki brought uraraka to his dorm because he doesn't known where did she put her dorm key and he also doesn't want to wake uraraka up.

He has lay uraraka down on his bed and also tucking her in the blanket so she doesn't feel cold before he go to the shower.

After showering, todoroki found uraraka were shaking and whimper on the bed 'Did I open the air conditioner?' todoroki ask himself as he look at the air conditioner but it not even on.

"No!" Uraraka shout as she woke up from her sleep with a tear on her face and then she feel someone hug her from behind "t-todoroki kun" Uraraka say calming herself down before ask Todoroki where is she.

"are you okay uraraka?" Todoroki ask uraraka and she just shook her head as a no.

"where am I?" Uraraka ask Todoroki while looking around her.

"I don't know where you put your dorm key so I brought you to mine" Todoroki say with a small smile appears on his face but it quickly fade away.

"so what kind of nightmare did you had earlier?" Todoroki ask uraraka as he sit on the beside her.

'he probably think that I'm like a kid who can't handle themselves' uraraka told herself.

"I have nightmare for past 2 week now and I don't sleep that much BCS I don't wanna face any of the nightmare, my usual nightmare is where everyone is die and lov also died at that time but it's not because we all were fighting each other, it's was someone else that were killing all of us!" Uraraka explain her paranoid nightmare to Todoroki that were listening to her like a therapist.

todoroki hug uraraka while stroking her hair "it's okay uraraka,we make sure that not gonna happen and I will proctect you at all cost" Todoroki say and that made uraraka happy a bit.

"thank you todoroki, it mean so much for me" Uraraka say to Todoroki as she hug him back while smiling.

"I'm glad that I can you" Todoroki say to uraraka and uraraka just nod while hugging him.

~I always be there for you~