The one with the hot tub (Stefanielle)

Hope you enjoy!

"I'm sorry, bella. I have to leave tomorrow. I'm gonna go see my family, and then I'll come right back when shooting starts." Stefania explains, over the phone.

"Ok, I guess it's fine. I would never keep you from seeing your family, you know that." Danielle says, disappointed. "Can you at least come over later today, so I can see you?"

"Open the door, bambina." Danielle rushes over to her front door, and opens it, dropping her phone.

"Stefania! What the hell are you doing here?" Danielle squeals, squeezing the Italian in a hug.

Stefania let's out a small chuckle. "I'm happy to see you too, Danielle. I'm sorry I came unannounced, I just thought I could surprise you."

"Don't apologize, come in, come in! I hope you brought a baiting suit, because I was thinking we could go in the hot tub?" Danielle asks, raising her eyebrows playfully, hoping for a yes.

The two women have been spending a great deal of time together. The finale ended last week, but Danielle and Stefania are inseparable.

Going to the movies, talking about life. Dating life....... Yea that's still being decided.

The blonde and the brunette know they have chemistry. Everybody does. It's uncanny. However, both of the women are way too scared to admit anything. That is until today...

-

"I have a suit in my car, let me go grab it. I'll be right back." The Italian says, rushing off.

Danielle also takes this chance to go change into her one piece neon yellow baiting suit. Savre has other ones, but this one is her favorite. It is also very.... appreciative of the girls;)

Perfect timing, as Stefania decides to change in her car, so they could get right in.

Both women walk downstairs into Danielles living room, and pause.

"Wow.. you look-"

"Yea, so do you."

Stefanias breathing stops, as she looks the blonde up and down. *How am I supposed to keep my hands off this woman? This is about to be the longest day ever.* the Italian thought.

Danielle cant help but let her eyes roam all over the brunettes body. From her hair, to her light purple two piece. Straight perfection. Well not straight, but you know what I mean;)

"Mhm shall we get going?" Danielle asks, snapping out of her thoughts.

"Si, yes, let's go." Stefania agrees, as she follows her cast mate.

-

"This feels so nice bella. I needed this. Thank you." The Italian spoke.

"It is not problem at all. I'm just happy we could do this before you leave me for the entire summer." Danielle says joking, but also serious.

Stefania rolls her eyes playfully, and pulls out her phone. As she starts taking pictures, she notices Danielle not paying attention.

"Danielle, look here." Stefania demands.

The blonde turns her head, and starts posing. Danielle has never been camera shy. Hence why she became an actress.

"Haha ok, ok. I don't wanna hog up all of your storage. Your turn."

Danielle takes out her phone, and turns to Stefania, to take pictures of her as well.