The one with the house warming (Marina)

"Maya come on, you have to get ready?" Andy shouts.

"Hold your big ass, Andy. I'm almost out of the shower." Maya yells back.

"You think I have a big ass, Bishop?" The shorter woman smiles as she asks.

No response came from the blonde, but she does keep a big smile on her face.

About 10 minutes later, Maya comes down stairs in her infamous polka dot green dress.

"Woow, blondie, you clean up nice. Trying to impress Carina I see." Andy says with a smirk. She knows Maya has a huge crush on Carina. Ever since the blonde woman moved in across the street from the tall, Italian woman, they've been inseparable.

"Um no, it's just nice to dress up from time to time." Maya says. Deep down she knew Andy was right. All she wants to do, is have her neighbor over.

-

Soon, the guests start showing up. Starting with Vic, Travis, Emmett, Dean, Jack, and Sullivan. Still no sign of Carina.

"Wow, Bishop. This house is beautiful." Vic says, as she gives herself a tour.

"Thanks Vic, but if you break anything, you will be paying for it. You're known for being clumsy." Maya says, as she points at her friend.

"Ok, ok. I know I don't have the best reputation when it comes to walk- woah" The curly haired woman interrupted herself. Vic pretends to almost fall into a vase that was sitting on mayas counter.

"Vic Hughes!!" Maya shouts as she runs over to make sure nothing is broken.

"Ha haaaaaaaaa I got you good, didnt I." The younger woman asks. Maya gives her a death stare, as the whole room fills with laughter.

"Don't tell me I missed all the fun?" A familiar voice asks.

"Carina!!" Maya says as she runs over to greet the beautiful woman.

"Hi Bella, where should I put this." She says, holding up a cute little present.

"Omg you didn't have too." Maya says, taking the gift from her.

"It's the least I could do for my new neighbor." Carina smirks.

"We'll come sit, and meet everyone." The blonde says, ushering her over to the living room.

"Everyone, meet Carina, Carina meet everyone."

"Hey Carina!" The group says in unison.

"Hi everybody. Nice to meet you all. I just live across the street, but I came here for the house warming party!" Carina says as she smiles at Maya.

"Ok, well you came just in time." Andy says, as she walks to the kitchen and gets a plate. "Come on everybody, don't let this beautiful food go to waste. "Wait Maya I need your help." She says.

"I'll be right back, don't bore Carina to death. Thanks."

"Why don't you just kiss her already?" The brunette asks.

"What?" Maya asks, with her face getting red.

"Just go talk to her, and maybe tell her how you feel." Andy advises.

"Absolutely not I-" The blonde was interrupted.

"You are what Bishop, scared are y-"

"No andy, now shut up, and leave me alone. I don't even know if she's into women, so no."

The two women continue to whisper argue, until a soothing Italian voice interrupts them.

"Everything ok over here?" Carina asks, as she runs her hand along Mayas arm.