The one with the waitress (Marina part 1)

"Miss Bishop. Would you like to head to dinner now?" Martin, the butler asks.

"Sure. Just let me grab my shoes!" Maya yells, as she rushes down from her bedroom.

The blonde races down the stairs, wearing a pair of lengthy, lose pants, with a button up white collared shirt.

Backstory:
Maya is an interesting one. Her dad owns a multimillion dollar company. Basically, if you name any company in the US, he has ties with them. Her mom passed away a little over 4 years ago now, and her dad just went straight into work. She hasn't spoken to him in years.

The only time they do get on the phone together, is when he asks her if she needs anymore money. He left Maya in LA, while he travels the world. Leaving her in this million dollar apartment. All alone.

Doesn't sound bad right? She's surrounded by expensive tables, chairs, everything. She even has her own butler! That's where you're wrong. Maya is the loneliest she's ever been. Being fresh out of college, at the age of 25. She definitely thought things would be going s lot smoother.
End of backstory

-

As Martin and Maya start downstairs, toward the limo, they both realize that they are even later for their reservation than they thought.

Both jump in the car, and race down the street toward a restaurant called "The Italian Dream"

"Ciao, how may I help you today?" A beautiful brunette woman, walks up to them. Her eyes sparkling, perfect lips, and her hair falling just above her elbows.

"I- Um h-" maya literally could not get a single word out. This woman makes her extremely nervous. But why tho?

"We have a reservation for Bishop?" Martin chimes in. He normally comes to dinner with the blonde, because he doesn't want her to be completely alone. The brunette man has worked for her long enough to know what she's feeling, and when.

"Si, right this way." The waitress motions to follow her.

"What can u get started for you today?" The Italian asks Maya. "posso avere un'acqua per favore?" (Can I just have a water please?)

The woman pauses for a moment. She looks deeply into the blondes eyes, with pure amazement. She knew she was beautiful, but she's bilingual as well? She's incredible.

"oh wow! tu parli italiano" (oh wow! You speak Italian?) The brunette asks.

"Si, ne ho imparate alcune negli anni" (Yes, I've learned some over the years.) maya says, with her face getting red.

"Ah, well that is very impressive." The Italian woman starts. "I am going to speak to you in English for tonight, however, because I need to work on that as well." The tall woman says jokingly.

"Sir, what would you like to drink. Sorry, I got a bit distracted." She says playfully, winking at Maya.

"I'll just take a water." Martin says.

"Ok, I'll be right back!" The waitress walks off, into the back kitchen.

Maya couldn't help but let her eyes follow. *she's just so beautiful* maya thought.

"Earth to Maya." Martin says a bit louder, as he snaps his fingers.

"Oh, yes Martin?" Danielle says, snapping back into reality.