Sold

...

"Hisashi no!
We can't do that!
He's our son!" Inko cried.

"I never wanted kids!
He's no exception.
I'm selling him whether you like it or not!"
Hisashi shoved Inko to the ground, stealing poor little izuku from her hands.
He put on a mask, hoodie, and colored eye contacts and ran away from there, leaving inko to sob on the ground.

"Dad...
Please...
No" izuku cried as tears streamed down his face.
Little izuku was at the tender age of 4 and all of this was traumatizing to witness.

Hisashi shoved him into the car, bound his hands together, and put a gag on his mouth. From there he drove off angrily.

Hisashi stopped right outside a sketchy alleyway.
He dragged Midoriya out of the car and through the alleyway.
When he made it to the end of the alleyway he whispered, "black market"

Suddenly the walls disappeared and a street full of black market items were being sold.

Hisashi stopped by at the person selling organs.
"How much will you take him for?"
He asked.

The dealer glanced over at Midoriya, tears were streaming down his face as he practically begged for help through his emerald eyes.

"I...
I don't buy kids."

Hisashi gritted his teeth as he ran off again.
He stopped by at this guy wearing a black mask.
He had short flat brown hair and Beady golden eyes.

"How much will you buy him for?"

The man glanced at izuku, his eyes widened as ideas came to mind.
"5,492,675.00 yen right now."
(50k USD)

Hisashi grinned, "here you go then.
Give me my money"

The man handed hisashi his money and took Midoriya away from there.
Midoriya was grabbed by the man's assistant, he smelled of rotting flesh.
He dragged him away to a car and bound Midoriya in there.

Shortly the man who bought him came in and drove off with his assistant, leaving the market place behind.

"You're the perfect subject, I've been searching for someone to be able to run experiments on" the man grinned as he stared at Midoriya.

Big tears streamed down Midoriya's face as muffled screams could be heard coming from him.
"Mommy!
Dad!
How could you both do this to me!?
I want mommy!!!" He internally screamed.

The man soon stopped by at his home, it was rather fancy for someone who seemed to sketchy.

"Chisaki, who's that boy?" An older man asked.

"It's a robot, don't worry" Chisaki lied.

He dragged Midoriya down some stairs to reveal a lab floor.
He threw Midoriya inside a plainly decorated room.
It had a bed and bathroom, that was it...

Chisaki took off Midoriya's gag and locked the door on him.
Midoriya's hands were still bound together.

"Moma....
Why....
I miss you" Midoriya said through tears.
Snot dripped from his nose as he struggled to stay awake, this was too much for his 4 year old heart to handle...

He passed out.

(High-key trigger warning ⚠️)

Midoriya woke up to possibly the worst pain in his life, chunks of flesh were being gouged out of his left arm.
He screamed and trashed around as blood poured from the opening but it was no use.
He had been strapped down so there was no escaping it...

It went on for an hour, the hour felt like eternity.
By the end of it, Midoriya had 5 new scars total on both his arms.
Big scars...

"Throw the brat back in his room, I'll see if his flesh is really worth anything to me.
If it isn't, I'll just run the experiments on him and call it a day" Chisaki hissed.

Midoriya was locked back up in his room, fear filled his very heart as he sat there in anticipation.

After an hour wait, Chisaki came back into his room disappointed.

"Your quirk is strong but not what I was searching for.
However, you're still useful to me.

Come with me before I drag you again" Chisaki spat.

Midoriya quickly stood up and wobbled to Chisaki.
A shock bracelet was cuffed onto his wrist as Chisaki grabbed his arm and led him away.

"S-sir....

W-hat's my quirk...?" Midoriya asked.

"according to the tests I ran it's called weather manipulation.
I don't know what it does exactly and I don't care about what it does as it's useless to me.

You'll be used a puppet for my experiments" Chisaki replied.

He threw Midoriya in a cement room with a bullet proof window covering on a wall.
It was one sided, only the people within the room could see what happened in the cement room.

Midoriya began to violently shake in anticipation, anxiety shook his very core as waves of stress came upon him.

"We'll be running the first test now"
An assistant said as they came in with some kind of serum.
They jabbed it into Midoriya and injected whatever of what was in there right into his blood stream.
They ran out from there.

Midoriya let out a blood curdling scream as he practically felt his inner organs twist and turn.
Chisaki put his hand on the ground, "time to see if that serum really works" he chuckled.
He had bought it off the black market and didn't trust it.

He spiked Midoriya with his quirk, blood spilled from Midoriya's hand as it suddenly healed up...

"It's a success!
Perfect!" Chisaki viciously grinned.

Midoriya stared at his arm that was healing, it was disgusting to see skin regrow in a place it was forcefully removed from...

It was so disgusting that he threw up.

"Disgusting.
We'll continue the tests tomorrow.

Throw him in his room for today and clean up the mess.
If he cries knock him out, I don't want to hear anything from him tonight.

And give me the syringe full of the serum, im going to take it" he instructed.

Midoriya was physically dragged away and thrown in his room.

"I'm gonna die here...

I'm never gonna see moma again...
No one's gonna save me...

Dad was a hero...
Yet he sold me to this man...

Heroes are evil..."