UA

...

"You're correct once again Izuku."

"Yeah figured much. Anyways, I'll visit when I'm able to."

"Ok"
The convo ended from there.

Midoriya sighed as he put his phone back in the vault. "Alright, not much I can do now..."

Monday came along faster than anticipated, it was officially time for school.
Midoriya stood outside the classroom, his classmates were inside.
He was just waiting for Aizawa to make his grand introduction so he could explain the situation to everyone there so he wouldn't have to explain himself.

Aizawa got into a yellow sleeping bag and inched into the classroom, Midoriya internally groaned.

The class fell silent as they stared at the grown man crawl out of the sleeping bag and stand behind the podium.
They were all confused.

A seat was still empty.

"Hello class.
I am your teacher, shouta Aizawa.
You can refer to me as Mr. Aizawa or Aizawa sensei.

I have a couple announcements before we can all get settled and move on with our first class of today.

1.
There are a set of rules you are all expected to follow, you can find them in your desk.
However, I'm going to be listing out some verbal rules after I'm done with all my announcing.

2.
I teach this class the way I see fit, if you disagree with it you can leave.

And

3..." Aizawa paused as he let a sigh escape before he got into the most important part of the introduction.

"3.
Okay, so as you all should know.
The Killing Spade has been caught.
However, we found out some...
Disturbing things about why they did all those murders.
To put it in short, the number 1 villain forced them to do it.
If they didn't do it, they'd get tortured in ways you can't even imagine.

We also found out they're underage.
14 years old, turning 15 in a bit.
They were experimented on and forced to become something they didn't want to be.

Due to all the experiments...

Let's just say they're as strong as all might..."

The class let out an audible gasp as they stared at their teacher in dismay, why were they suddenly being told all of this...

"Now that that's been explained.
Imma tell you why I said that.

Well.

They're a student here at UA.
To keep them safe from the villains we didn't have much of a choice but to put them here.
You will see scars, you will see a cold person, you're going to see things you probably didn't want to see.
But you have to make them feel welcomed, they didn't want to be a villain.
They're here to be redeemed.
I expect you all to welcome them with open hands.

Now here are the rules I didn't include on that paper.

1.
You absolutely cannot tell anyone about them, no one in the school or outside of the school. Their identity is to remain a secret.

2.
You are to treat them like you treat everyone else, respectfully.

3.
You can't ask them about what happened in their past unless they decide to tell you themself.

Now.

Izuku Midoriya, come in" aizawa instructed.

Midoriya waltzed inside, standing beside aizawa as he stared at the class with his dead emerald eyes.