Hell

...

Midoriya woke up strapped down to a metal table, chisaki was peering over him as were a couple other assistants.
It looked like they had been waiting.
A sudden pain struck Midoriya's mouth as he felt his entire body pulse in waves of pain. tears began to stream down his swollen face as he wailed in pain.

"it looks like this serum didn't have any pain numbing effects like we had thought it would huh...
but it gave him fangs..?
what exactly does this serum do?'' Chisaki asked aloud.

"oh-
we got the wrong serum.
this one is supposed to give out night vision, the side effect was the immense pain and vampire like fangs' ' an assistant replied.

"a useless serum, throw it out.
what a waste of an experiment day" chisaki hissed as he removed the straps from midoriya.
an assistant dragged midoriya away to his room, he was locked up with some food once more.
Midoriya scarfed it down, he was starving.

"I wanna leave...

I hate this!

I wanna go home...
to moma!
Does moma hate me...?
is that why she let dad sell me to this evil man...

no one cares about me...
I'm going to die here...

I'll never be able to become a hero...
this sucks"
he thought to himself as he passed out once more.

the experiments took a lot out of him, he could hardly stay awake after each one.
it didn't help that he always woke up right after an experiment either...

As time progressed in the Yakuza, midoriya was only experimented on more and more.
a lot of the serums didn't work as intended and gave temporary physical mutations.

1 of the experiments resulted in midoriya's skin to literally crawl in place, it only lasted 20 minutes but it was the most disturbing feeling ever.

eventually...
Chisaki was done with midoriya, so he provided no use to him.
midoriya had endured torture for 5 months straight.

Midoriya woke up again, not in his room.
however, instead of being in a lab like he usually is...
He was back at the black market.

"i...
I need to run away!
I can't do this again..."

Midoriya looked at Chisaki who was weakly holding his arm, he gulped hard.
he noticed a bracelet was on him, it was the shock bracelet...
he didn't want it to be on him anymore, stress overcame him as he was led further into the market.

his eyes...

went from green...
to yellow.

electricity danced around midoriya's hand as the bracelet short circuited and burned off.
his eyes widened, "but my quirk is weather control-
how???

Midoriya wasn't going to take the advantage for granted and quickly bolted away.
Chisaki's eyes widened as he watched the little boy get lost within the crowd.
he couldn't keep track of him anymore...

Midoriya had escaped...

but now he had nowhere to go.

sadness overcame him as his quirk spasmed out of control, the sky turned dark as he's eyes changed into a heterochromatic scheme of yellow and blue.
thunder could be heard as rain started to pour from the sky.
lighting struck wherever midoriya's eyes landed.

he didn't know what to do, he had no control.

"no no no no this isn't good!
I need to keep running!"
Midoriya felt a net shoot his legs as he toppled over onto the ground.
his quirk turned off on its own, it was cancelled out by the net...