good! or bad...

...

Midoriya's eyes fluttered awake, it had been a month since he had been in a coma. He looked around, the house was oddly silent. It was my first. He tried to get up but there was an IV stuck in his arm. He gently removed it and watched his skin regenerate fast enough for it not to bleed. He got up and looked around. It was 4:30am. The sun was in the middle of rising. footsteps could be heard approaching midoriya fast, he turned around. his guard was up, he didn't know what to expect. his legs still felt like jello after not moving for so long, but his regeneration quirk was back running at full speed so he wasn't in any pain.

shoto ran up to him, holding a bag. "izuku!" he cried. "how did you know i woke up..?'' Midoriya asked, a bit confused. "i come here everyday before dad wakes up to try to wake you up... he's going to wake up in 30 minutes, you need to leave now!" shoto forced out. "really...? why??'' Midoriya asked in dismay. "dad's gonna hurt you... he's really mad! Toya is still missing, so go run away too! he won't be able to find the both of you" he shoved the bag into midoriya's hands. "Toya is still missing..? Why is endeavor mad...? Why am I running away? '' Midoriya quickly fired questions. "your quirk spiraled out of control and caused a lot of damage to Japan... he had to pay your doctor hush money so that he wouldn't have to pay for the damage... he's also mad that Toya ran away... he's going to take it all out on you!" shoto replied.

"I can't run away, you'll get hurt even more... he'll know you helped," Midoriya shoved the bag back into his hands.

"no he won't! he'll think you did it on your own, please leave now. we don't have much time!"

"shoto i can't leave you behind, if i runaway you have to come with me"

"but i can't, natsu and fuyumi will get hurt!"

"and if i run away you'll get hurt. someone's gonna end up getting hurt if i leave or if i dont... I have regenerative abilities, you don't. whatever pain he forces on you will be permanent."

"but-"

"shoto no."

shoto sighed in frustration, he hated when people didn't listen to him. "what happened to everyone while i was gone..?'' Midoriya asked. "gone? you weren't gone. you were here the whole time and that's the problem" 

"yeah yeah, but like what happened within my sleep time?"

"oh... you were out for like a month. uhm a lot happened i guess... training got harder on me, fuyumi and natsu had to learn how to care for themselves, and dad trained me..."

"So the usual just without your mom and Toya... have you guys searched for him?"

"dad sent out a search party but he's a good hider... we can't find him at all"

"oh...so we really won't be seeing him ever again..."

"yeah.."

Silence followed after, shoto had given up trying to persuade midoriya to leave. He knew once midoriya set his mind to something it was pretty much impossible to get him to change his mind.

"how are you standing right now..? you were in a coma for a month"

"i don't know really, it hurts a lot" 

"Then why aren't you sitting down!?"

"I woke up startled..."

"Did you have some kind of dream?"

"i guess you could say that" 

Midoriya sat down, shoto tossed the runaway bag to the side and sat down next to midoriya. "what was the dream about?" a bead of sweat rolled down Midoriya's forehead. He couldn't exactly tell him that his dream was about destroying Japan and killing all the heroes... "I don't know really, it was all like a fever dream," he lied. "oh... please, runaway."