eh

...

"Hey!
You down to kill?"

Midoriya furrowed his brows at the text, it was Dabi. "I forgot how socializing works.
Hope this is accurate"

"Ok."

"What does he mean "ok." Is he mad?
What'd I do? Is this a yes or a no?" Dabi thought to himself in confusion. He sighed, "is that a yes or a no, we meet up or nah?"

"It was a yes."

"Periods at the end of texts make em sound serious, annoying. But the twerp wants to meet up so that's nice"
"Cool, meet up at *****? Good with you?"

"Yes."

"Alright.
See you in a bit, be there by 12pm"

"Ok"

Midoriya put his phone down as he picked out a better outfit, he didn't really have an exact villain outfit or gear which was quite risky.

AFO had forced him to learn about all kinds of heroes and the methods they use, Midoriya wasn't prepared for an instance in which he didn't have his quirk. He was reliant on it.

He knew this himself, he was definitely self aware.
"Alright, I can get sensei to get me an outfit.
He may do a lot of experimenting on me, hurt me, force me to do things I hate, etc.
And I hate him for it.

But he'll still get me the things I want which is nice.
Still hate him, hope he dies."
He switched contacts and went to AFO.

"Sensei"

"Yes izuku?"

"I need a proper villain outfit, things to carry gear, a mask to keep my identity hidden, could you get me one?"

"Okay, send me a detailed description as well as an image of what you want it to be like and I can get it done"

"Ok"

Midoriya looked at the time, "it's 10:30am right now and to- Dabi.
Wants to meet up at 12pm.
I already used my teleportation for today so I can't just go to the location sadly.

My villain outfit doesn't need to be anything over done, considering the experiments led to the advantages not being technical quirks, they can't be cancelled with regular quirk cancelling devices.

So my power, Vault, should be good enough to carry most of my gear. I'll just need a couple pockets for times where I can't break a dimension to grab something.
Yup" Midoriya got to designing his villain outfit on a piece of paper.

He drew out an all black sleek design, however.
Not skin tight. Midoriya hated skin tight clothes.
The outfit was 1 piece entirely.

It had a black top with built in pockets, the visible pockets would have highlights of green on them.
He had a belt to hold all his quick things.
The outfit also came with black gloves and a hoodie.

On top of it all, Midoriya asked for a metal mask to guard and cover half of his face.
He didn't enjoy his eyes being within a mask, he hardly liked masks on their own.
But he'd still wear them if he needed to.

After finishing off the design he sent it off to AFO so he could somehow get it.
Midoriya never knew how he was able to get the things he asked for so fast, he figured that it was just a quirk AFO had stolen once again.

After an hour wait, the villain outfit appeared on Midoriya's bed.

"Finally.
Alright, this should be bullet proof as well as reinforce my muscle strength so I don't tear anything.
Now I can go start the walk to that spot Dabi said he wanted to meet up at."