chapter 1 !

Bruno's POV
Today is the day I will be releasing Finesse Remix. I'm more than excited to get this out me, Cardi B, and the rest of my team worked hard on this remix.

I decided to get up from the bed to start the day.I kissed Jessica on the forehead and headed to the bathroom to do my daily routine brush my teeth, take a shower and pick out an outfit.

( 1 hour later )

I picked out my outfit and to my surprise Jessica is still sleep, so I decided to surprise her with breakfast because I'm in a good mood. I walked out the master bedroom and jogged downstairs finding my way to the kitchen. I'm not a cook but I can do a little something. I got the box of eggos waffles out the freezer and popped a few in the toaster. After I set the toaster up , I went back to the freezer to look for some bacon. After digging a little bit I found a fresh pack of bacon. I pulled out a pan and started to make breakfast.

( 20 minutes later )

I finally finished everything and I was proud. I poured two mimosas and put the plates full of bacon , eggs , fruit , and waffles on a tray. I carefully took the tray off the counter and traveled to Jessica.

Jessica's POV
"Good morning Jess! I made breakfast."

I took off my eye mask to see Bruno with a tray full of food.

"Good morning baby. Thank you! Did you make this yourself?"

I already knew he made it because the bacon was burnt but it's the thought that counts.

"Yeah, I spent a lot of time on this."

I sat up and pecked him on the cheek. He is so adorable sometimes I feel bad i'm cheating , i don't know how to tell him i'm pregnant by another man.

I've been so irritated about him working with Cardi B because her husband is the one who got me pregnant. At least I think. Bruno will always be my first and most important though.

"Are you okay Jess?"

I snapped out of my thoughts by Bruno's silky voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

I grabbed my fork and started to eat.

( later that night )

Bruno's POV
"Jess baby, my song is dropping in 30 minutes! Are you excited?"

"I'm only happy for you not that Cardi girl. She's nothing but trouble and I told you that. Trust me I know how them Bronx girls are."

I rolled my eyes. Jessica grew up in the suburbs of New York.

"What do you know about the Bronx?"

"I'm from New York, I know how those girls can be."

"Jessica, I'm not about to argue with you over Cardi. You don't even know her."

"Why are you defending the stripper?"

"Why are you picking a fight with me all the time Jessica? Why can't you just be happy for once? Shit."

I was over it I removed myself from living room and went into my indoor studio. I decided I wanted to go live but Jessica always helps me with stuff like this so I had to call Cardi and ask , she should know. I found Cardi's contact and facetimed her.

| | Drippin' In Finesse | | जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें