chapter 6 !

Cardi's POV
"He broke into our home." I yelled at my lawyer.

Bruno had just got discharged from the hospital 2 days ago and now we have to deal with the feds.

"There is no need to raise your voice. You and Mr. Hernandez did commit a crime." The laywer stated.

"But we shot him in self defense." Bruno said trying not to get upset.

"I'm saying this because he can easily use this against you in court." The lawyer said as he started to gather his things.

I blew out the smoke to my cigarette. I was stressed the fuck out.

"That's all the time we have for today." He said getting up.

Bruno walked him to the front door and let him out.

I put out my cigarette and sprayed myself with body spray before going to my baby boy's nursery.

He was already out for the night and the baby monitors was set up but I enjoy watching him sleep so peacefully and safely.

Now that we decided to live in Bruno's Las Vegas home for awhile i've been feeling better.

Bruno has been recovering smoothly but I can tell that he has been tired of being celibate.

We haven't had any type of sex since before the break-in.

I leaned over on Juju's crib. I stroked his head and watched his chest go up and down.

I felt arms snake around my waist.

"We did our thing making him." Bruno whispered with a low chuckle.

"Mhmm..Our precious boy." I leaned down and kissed his cheek.

The silence wasn't awkward, it was a sweet calm silence.

"Let's make another one." Bruno broke the silence.

I broke away from his arms.

"Not yet Mr. Celibacy." I laughed. He didn't find the joke funny at all.

"Your laughing now, just wait till I can. You ain't getting nothing for weeks." He said matter of factually.

"I'm already getting nothing for weeks," I laughed as I walked out of the room.

"Plus you can't resist none of this." I bent over and started shaking my ass to tease him like Ice Spice.

I collected myself before going downstairs to pour myself a glass of wine.

I poured myself a full glasses before walking back up into the room.

I noticed Bruno was curled up under the duvet in a weird position.

I turned the lights up and slowly walked closer to him.

I noticed that his body was shaking rapidly and his face was under the covers as well.

"Bae?" I called out hoping he is fine.

When I heard no response back my heart dropped. Is he having a seizure?

I braced myself for the worst before I yanked the covers back.

When I pulled the blanket back it revealed a half naked Bruno jerking off.

"Oh my god!" I said as I threw the covers back over him.

"Shit Cardi!" He scrambled to sit up.

"Well don't let me stop you now..Go ahead and..finish. I'll leave you to it." I said as I grabbed my wine glasses and started out of the room.