chapter 7 !

Cardi's POV
We pulled up to Tiara's house and I jumped out of the car before it can even park.

I was so fucking angry that I didn't give a damn what was going on around me.

I pulled on the door handle before banging on the door.

"Open the fuck up!" I banged my fist on door with one hand while I repeatedly rung the door bell.

"Calm down then I'll let you in." I heard Tiara on the other side of the door yell back.

"Bitch I'm not stopping until my son is in my hands." I huffed as I continued to bang on the door.

"Babe, it's not going to work. Just do what she says." Bruno sighed.

I gave the door a nice little kick before stopping.

I stood there debating to call the cops but before I could pull my phone out I watched the door crack open.

"Are you done now?" She looked me up and down.

"Where is my son?" I pushed past her nearly knocking her down.

I seen my baby but he was being held by another woman.

I walked over to the couch that she was sitting on to see who the fuck it was.

My jaw dropped when I seen Jessica playing with my son.

"Bitch you must be off one!" I slid off my one of my Fendi slides and chucked it straight at her.

I quickly grabbed my son while she was groaning in pain.

"Tiara, what the actual fuck? I'm lost for words." Bruno shoved her.

"I'm sorry that your little perfect life is getting destroyed. Just wait till your fans find out that your a deadbeat." She retorted.

"How can I be a deadbeat to a child I know for a fact isn't mine! Me and Cardi took a DNA test and you saw it too. Babe let's go." Bruno shot a glance at Jessica before walking out.

"This isn't over Peter! Not until all your fame and money is gone." Jessica yelled.

"That's all you ever fucking wanted clout, money, and dick! That's all what you hoes want nowadays. You think you may have got me by taking me to court and putting shit on the Shade Room but just wait to I get my one up. Mark my words Violet." He added extra emphasis on the word 'violet'. I watched Jessica's expression changed quickly after he said that.

We got back in the car. I strapped Junior in his car seat.

"Who's Violet?" I asked as soon as we settled in the car.

"Violet is the nickname her late grandmother gave her." Bruno said. I just nodded in response.

I could see him doing something on his phone but I turned my attention to my baby.

I made sure everything was okay. I made sure he didn't have any bruises or marks.

"I need a nice long nap after this." I mumbled.

"And a glass of wine." Bruno added which made me laugh.

"I love you." I turned to Bruno and put my hands in his curls. He took his attention away from his phone and looked at me.

"I love you more." He pecked my lips.

a week later
"Cardi just shut the fuck up! You don't know what you're talking about!" Bruno yelled at me from across the kitchen.

"The fuck are you talking about? I work in the same industry as you I know how this shit works dumb ass!" I yelled back.

All of this drama going on has deeply effected Bruno and it's ruining our relationship.

Every night Bruno is coming home late and always mad for whatever reasons.

"You don't do the same exact shit as I do. I actually write my own fucking lyrics." He spat. His words was hitting hard like venom.

"For your fucking information I write most of my shit! You don't know what the fuck your talking about," I rushed pasted him to grab a bottle of water out the refrigerator.

"Plus I got a baby who needs my attention most of the time fuck I look like putting my work over my family! I'm not like you." I retorted.

"Oh so now your accusing me of putting my work before my kid? Who else is gonna buy him all the shit he needs? Lord knows how your sells are doing!" He inches closer to me.

"My sells are fine I can provide for my kid! Matter of fact, i'll prove it." I walked away from him getting ready to pack me and Junior's stuff.

"This conversation isn't over!" Bruno yelled from the kitchen.

I felt my hot tears rush down my face as I stuffed some clothes and what not into a duffel bag and a suitcase.

After all my things were packed I moved swiftly into Juju's room to pack something's of his.

I put my sleeping baby into his car seat before picking up all our stuff and rushing down the steps.

I could see Bruno with a bottle in his hand out of the corner of my eye.

"Where are you going?" He shouted.

"Fuck you!" I yelled before slamming the front door behind me.

I hurriedly strapped Junior in and threw our stuff in the backseat next to him.

I got in the car rushing off.

I didn't play any music in hopes that Junior wouldn't wake up. He hates the car.

I drove closer to my sister Hennessy's house as I saw the red and blue lights behind me.

I moved out of their way in hopes that they weren't pulling me over due to the fact that I don't have my driver's license.

I noticed that the officer continued going which made me sigh in relief.

I made it to Hennessy's house in one piece.

I only grabbed Junior out of the car and left our stuff behind.

I had a key to Hennessy's home which allowed me to come in.

"Henny, it's me." I announced as I stepped into her house.

"Hey sista!" She shouted from another room in her house. I watched as she came from
out of her room into the living area where me and Junior was.

She rushed over to me giving me a hug and kissing Junior.

"What brings you here? Finally spending time with your sister?" She playfully shoved me.

"I'm over him Henny." I rocked Junior as I noticed he was starting to wake up.

"Who? Bruno?" She questioned.

"Yes girl, he may not be coming back this time." I sat Junior up as he woke up.

"What did he say?" She started to play with Junior as I searched for my phone.

"Hold on," I patted my pockets searching for my phone.

"Shit I left my phone at his house. I have to go get it." I grabbed my keys and started heading out.

"Geez, now just leave me on babysitting duty." Hennessy mumbled.

I got into the car speeding off to Bruno's house.

I felt like I was being followed by a car behind me but I brushed away the feeling.

I rode past a stop sign by mistake it there was no cars there.

That's when I realized I fucked up. The car that I thought was following me was a undercover cop.

Fuck, i'm going to jail.