chapter 5 !

a few months later...

bruno's POV
everyone loved me and cardi's new song 'Please Me'. I already knew it was going to be a smash hit but everyone has been showing a lot of love. Me and Cardi have been opening up more to each other and been considering getting into a relationship together.

We are currently chilling on my bed watching Us. Cardi didn't like horror but she let me watch it.

She laid in between my legs scrolling on her phone.

"This movie is so ass." Cardi groaned.

"Nah! It's a good movie, your just scared." I laughed at her.

"Whatever," She said before tying her hair up and getting up to use the bathroom.

I watched her ass jiggled as she walked to the bathroom. She was only wearing a thong and a white shirt.

I continued to watch the movie while she was in the bathroom.

She came out the bathroom and crawled into the spot next to me on the bed.

She put her hand on my inner thigh and slowly moved it.

"Don't start nothing you don't want to finish mama." I said before stuffing popcorn into my mouth.

She slowly pulled on my boxers making ny wood spring up.

I watched her as she slowly took my whole length down her throat.

"Oh shit." I mumbled as a struggled to find the remote to pause the movie.

She looked me straight in my eyes as she bopped her head up and down.

I grabbed her head forcing her to go faster.

She suddenly stopped and I let go of her.

"Bruno, my water just broke." She said abruptly.

"What?" I sat up all the way in utter disbelief.

"What do you mean what? My child is coming." She got up and ran to put some pants on. I did the same.

at the hospital
"Push!" The doctor instructed Cardi.

She gripped on to my hand as she screamed and pushed.

"Okay, one more push. Ready?" The doctor begins.

Cardi screams as she pushed. As she pushed I heard the cries of a newborn baby.

"It's a... boy?" The doctor held up the crying baby.

"What?" Cardi said gasping for air.

"This is a common mistake that happens at ultrasounds. My apologies." The doctor said before handing the baby to Cardi.

"Would you like to cut the umbilical cord, sir?" The nurse handed me a pair of scissors.

I slowly cut it off trying not to cry in the process.

I looked at the baby and noticed the great amount of curls he had. He sort of resembled me..

cardi's POV
After a nice 3 hour long nap, I woke up.