chapter 3 !

Bruno's POV
"This is a hit Cardi!" I said as the track of our new song 'Please Me' finished playing.

"Trust me B , this is all apart of the plan." She said before take a sip of Pepsi.

"What plan?" I played dumb.

"Boy stop playing!" She hit me with her long nails.

"I have a weird question Cardi." I changed into a serious tone.

"I'm all for weird." She took another sip of her Pepsi

"How do you wipe your ass with them long nails?" I leaned back in my spinning chair in front of the soundboard.

"Seriously B?" She looked at with her eyes squinted.

"I'm being deadass, I genuinely wanna know." I crossed my arms.

"Come find out." She wiggled her fingers around making her nails get close to me.

"Ewww put them dookie nails away." I pinched my nose.

"But for real though, I wrap the tissue around my nails and wipe, like this." She started to demonstrate.

"Ohhh so you don't have dookie nails?" I bite on the button of my pen.

"Bye Bruno!" She started to laugh and spilt her Pepsi all down her shirt.

"Here, let me help you." I grabbed some napkins and helped her clean up. I accidentally touched her boob.

"Oops I didn't mean to.." I scratched the back of my neck.

"It's alright." She wiped the rest off.

We just were staring at each other. I started to lean in for a kiss.

"What type of duck lips are those?" Cardi asked with a stink face.

"Oh," I back away quickly "I was just trying to— get some pepsi." I grabbed the half empty Pepsi can and drank from it.

"My lips ain't no Pepsi can and nobody said you can drink my Pepsi!" She snatched the can out my hand.

"So you can't let me take a sip?" I tried grabbing the can.

"You gotta ask! Gotta say please." She held the soda close to her chest. She was teasing our new song.

"HAHA." I laughed sarcastically at the gesture.

"I'll just get my own at the vending machine." I got up and went to go get some snacks from the vending machine.

"And get me a honey bun!" Cardi shouted.

I rolled my eyes, Cardi's been having weird pregnancy cravings lately and she had me try most of them, they were disgusting, but it's her hormones or whatever.

As I made my way to the vending machine I saw those Migos. Not only them but Jessica was all up Cardi's exe's ass.

She glanced over at me and took a double take. I guess she didn't realize it was me. I changed since I last seen her. I grew a mustache and started to straighten my hair again.

She whisper something to that Offset guy causing him and the rest of the group to look at me.

I glanced over at them from the vending machine putting in my money and clicking in the numbers for the stuff.

"Hello Bruno." I turned around to see Jessica and the Migos surrounding me.

I tried passing through them because I had all my stuff already.

"Where you going? To your new girlfriend Cardi?" Jessica whined.

"Actually, you can mind your business." I crossed my arms in defense. I pushed pass them and went back to the studio.

"This ain't the last time you'll be seeing me Bruno!" She said before aggressively making out with Offset.

I gagged a little.

I came back into the studio and Cardi was on her phone.

"Catch!" I yelled at Cardi before throwing the honey bun to her.

"AHH !" She ended up catching the honey bun though.

I sat down and put my feet up on the coffee table in front of me.

"We've been in the studio allll day , can you take me home?" Cardi rubbed her belly.

"Fine, but I must warn you that Offset is here." I cringed a little.

"Why do you call him Offset?" She started to chuckle

"Cause I don't know his name nor care to know it." I shrugged.

"Oh well, let's go." I helped her get up and we were on our way.

We were stopped by Jessica again.

"Why are you so obsessed with me Jessica? Cant you just be happy with that guy?" I gestured to Offset.

"You left me pregnant by myself, you'll pay."

"Girl, you crazy! Anyways, let's go B." Cardi walked right past them and went out. I followed behind her.

We got into my car and pulled off after starting it.

"This baby put me through hell today." She groaned as she rubbed her round belly.

"Awww poor baby must wanna come out and see the light." I reached over and rubbed her stomach a little while driving.

"That's great cause once the doctor says I can , i'm getting induced." She scrolled on phone.

"What's the deal between you and the other guy when it comes to the baby?" I swiftly look at her.

"He barely comes to doctor appointment cause the other girl is pregnant." I can see her roll her eyes.

"I can come with you if you want, like a moral support thing."

"That's fine with me, the doctor said she needs to see me first thing tomorrow it's something important, but i'm not even gonna trip." She shrugged her shoulders as she still tapped on her screen.

"Well, i'll go with you." I pulled into her driveway.

"Thanks B, I appreciate the support." She pecked me on the cheek and got out.

"Oh and the appointment is at 9:30!" She yelled before going into her house.

I waved goodbye before going to my house.

As I pulled into my driveway I saw the lights in my house on.

I didn't leave them on when I left. I left the car running to investigate.

I quickly ran to the front door that was already open and I couldn't even believe my eyes...