chapter 2!

bruno's pov
i decided to just let Jessica stay because I don't have enough proof to prove it's not my child. I would feel bad if she was pregnant by me and in the streets.

My manger said he could replace all my broken awards so I wasn't as mad anymore. I talked to my sisters about everything and they said im too nice , which I agree but I just feel bad for Jessica. I decided to buy Jessica a new phone because that's how bad I felt even though, she cheated on me. I believe in second chances and i'm still madly in love with her.

I got up from bed. I washed up and brushed my teeth. I threw on some clothes and a hat. I tip toed out the room trying my best not to wake Jessica up. I quickly closed the door and went downstairs. I grabbed some keys and headed out.

Cardi's pov
being pregnant ain't not joke and it's not fun! i'm still going to work hard no matter what. last night i dropped my phone in the bathtub with Offset. so i needed a new one asap.

i don't have my license so i just got a driver. usually offset would drive but he in the studio with his brothers.

"We are here Cardi."

"Okay, i'll be quick."

I got out with my security and paparazzi was already there but they weren't looking for me. i walked up to the phone store.

"Sorry, we're closed." The security guard outside said.

"But it's somebody inside right now." I pointed inside.

"It's closed for a celebrity shopper." She rolled her eyes at me.

"Bitch i'm Cardi B." I pushed her and walked in.

"Hey I need a new phone." I walked passed the person at the counter already.

"Cardi?"

I looked over and saw Bruno.

"Oh heyyy B, didn't know you would be here." I pulled him into a hug.

"Yeah some shit went down last night." He shoved his hands in his pockets.

"I understand, some shit went down for me too. If you know what I mean." I winked at him. He started to chuckle making his shoulders bounce.

"I was about to leave and get some food. Would you like to join me??"

"I'm hungry so yes!" I stuck my tongue out and did my iconic laugh.

"Hi Cardi! You're all set. You didn't need a new phone we just repaired it."

"Damn that was quick, ight byee! Cmon Bruno!"

I fluffed his hair before we walked out and were blinded by the flashing lights. I covered my naked face while I walked fast to Bruno's car. He went and opened the door for me. I got in and threw my head back. it was pounding from the lights and boy was them lights bright and close.

"You alright?" Bruno looked at me sternly.

"Yeah just out of breath."

I put my seatbelt on and he pulled off.

"Can I change the radio station?" I said while pointing at the stereo.

"Of course , help yourself."

I turned to the hiphop station and to my surprise my song Bodak Yellow was playing.

"Ayyye" I started to dance in my seat

Bruno looked over and started to laugh.

He turned his attention back to the road when the light turned green.