{Chapter33}

Through the night luna and Aaron slept cuddled up and closer.
It may seem weird to think but the bathroom scene drew then closer emotionally and physically.
When the sun started to shine through there curtains Aaron was the first to wake that morning. He laid there next to her in silence admiring the warmth he was feeling being in her arms. He planted a soft kiss on her forehead, after a few seconds luna started to move around feeling the fresh air of the room hit her she cuddled up closer to Aaron.
"Hey baby, did you sleep well"
Aaron hummed in response and held on closer, she gave him a soft kiss on his head.
"Let's get some breakfast, how does that sound"
"Good"
"Great" she answered back slowly getting up she pick a simple robe and put it on, then leaving the room Aaron behind her.
During breakfast it was nice and quite Aaron to her left enjoying his breakfast and luna drinking her morning coffee while staring out the window enjoy the early morning.
"Anything you want to do today baby"
He thought for bit before asking
"You're not going to work today"
"No I want to spend all day today with you plus we haven't had a day to ourselves in a long time"
Aaron hummed in agreement
"How many months have we been together now"
Luna paused and look at Aaron smiling
"Its been ten months now"
They gave each other a nice warm look before heading out to the back lawn with blankets in hand and cuddling as the day fully started to start.
Birds singing cars are on there ways, people talking around the neighborhood. Another normal day to anyone but to them it felt beyond different and in other words special and amazing. Today is beautiful.
"Luna"
"Yes babe"
"I love you so much more than anything, thank you for everything"
She paused and just started at his eyes, so much beauty in one person
"I love you more, more than you will ever know, you made me live more.... Today lets just take it at our paste yeah"
...
"Yeah"

Fillllllerrrrrrr chapterrrrrrr enjoy 😉 anyways yeah