{Chapter9}

It had been a two weeks since our first date and things felt as if they were going so smoothly, Aaron slipped once and awhile he was more open with me it was so cute.
Currently I was meeting up with my brother at one of our restaurants since it was a secured place to meet.
After a few minutes I herd the door creak open revealing my beautiful brother
"Hey rickyyyy"
-"Hey big sis"
"It's been months I miss you"
"Back at ya sis, how have you been"
"Ugh work is work but it's been a whole lot better, you are you making sure you're staying safe no big troubles right you're not hurt no recent big fi-
-"sis trust me I'm doing well I know you're worried but nothing bad has been going on Okay"
Most of my concerns were because my cute little brother took over the mafia gang that my father left after he was killed at first it was under me but it wasn't something I wanted, personally I would have put an end but Ricky wanted to continue.
"Okay then... so what do you want to eat let's call a waiter"
Through the lunch Ricky was to fidgety I couldn't pin point and to be honest it was bothering me
"Ricardo what's going on"
-"huh"
"Cmon I know you better than anyone what's going on Ricardo"
-"to be honest, he's been bothering me again"
"Ohhh wait him, him"
Ricardo was getting nervous by his sisters actions her smirk had grown by so much
"Do you like him Ricky"
-"NEVER Luna never, he's annoying and he's my enemy it's bothering me so much of course I beat his ass but he won't leave me alone"
"Well idk sometimes you start as enemies then go into-
-"so what's the rumor about you dating"
Quickly he changed the subject I could tell this was something Ricky didn't even want to talk about
"Hold, rumors....already....when"
-"Yeah I saw it on social media something about top ideal women finds her man"
"Lol ideal"
-"who says lol I'm real life"
" I do cause I'm the boss"
-"ha you're funny, but about this man are you not into Cg/l anymore"
Luna at this point was trying to avoid her brother he asks so many questions and he gets all the answers he wants he has a way with words
-"lunaaaaaa Tell me please I know there is something Luna's"
Luuuuuuuuuuuu
Nnnnnnnnnnn
Aaaaaaaaaa
Luna
MOM
He had me giggling at mom cause growing up he called me mom seeing me as the only mother figure
Woman
Ooold Lady

"Wow you are so mean I'm not an old lady huh wow I raise you and you call me old"
-"Luna please I wanna know"
"Omg fine you're so annoying ok I like him we are nothing official I want him but I'm waiting and um he's a little"
-"no way so you're still into it"
"Hey I wouldn't be talking if I were you"
At this point Aaron was stuffing food into his mouth acting as if nothing was going on
*sigh*
"Ricky I'm worried"
-"what do you mean I bet he likes you a lot"
*sigh* not about that Ricky what I'm worried about is you, I know it's difficult and I can't be at your side as often as I'd like. I want you to find a caregiver,
-"ughhh Luna I can take care of myself I've been able to deal with it for the last few years yeah I've had your help but I can-"
"No Ricardo please just try, the last time we saw each other was literally six months ago can you try please at least so that I won't have to worry so much you're my little brother I love you sooooo so much please"
At this point I tried pushing some tears so he could feel bad
-"Luna ah sis please don't cry please you're making me feel guilty"
*sigh*
"Okay Luna yeah I'll start looking for a caregiver please don't cry anymore"
So my face beamed yes!
"Really ah I'm so happy maybe you'll get yourself a boyfriend out of this!"
-"Okay, okay calm down I said caregiver not a boyfriend I'm not ready yet"
"Fine, I'm happy with you're decision either way"
"Luna I have to get going I'll call you soon"
Soon we were both standing up and hugging saying our goodbyes I walked out with him walked to his car gave him another quick hug and peck on the cheek "I can't believe my baby brother has gotten so big"
-"ha Luna Love you take care bye"
—————-Aaron's P.O.V——————
I was walking to a bus stop since my car was being re-paired when I noticed someone who looked like Luna wait no it is Luna she kissed this guy in the cheek she hugged him and he hugged back!
I knew it she doesn't like guys like me I should have never let myself slip I was so happy I wanted her to be my mommy why was I such a fool. She didn't like me just like every other mommy they didn't like me I was just a toy. I'm worthless maybe I should just put in my month notice when I go back in Monday and leave miss Luna she doesn't care for me she gave a glance at my direction and we caught our glimpse of each other but I pretend I didn't see her!
——-Luna
As soon as my brother drove off I saw Aaron or at least I thought it was Aaron I waved to him but he just kept walking awkward maybe it wasn't him and I just waved at a stranger.... well I should get home I have tons of work....

Hehe so yeah how was your day idk what I'm writing at this point I'm yeah, my life's been i guess okay, and u?
Again sorry for my spelling errors but yeah...
Oh and I think I am going to start a schedule so like once I post chapter twelve I'll write three more chapters then post one, so like every three chapters I write ill release ones does that makes sense idk I hope it does oh well....
but Yeah i hope you are enjoying my story so far and have a nice day