79.?

This chapter contains smut

Armin was laying on his stomach while staring at the screen in aw, Castle in the Sky playing on the screen. Mikasa was sitting next to him

Sasha and Connie were fighting 'silently' for the last fry, but their 'whispers' can be clearly heard.

Hange and Eren were 'sleeping' on your living room floor, instead of looking asleep, they looked like they were passed out.

Eren wasn't supposed to be here in the first place but Marco inseated to bring him along.

Marco was multitasking, reading a book while also looking at the screen. Levi and Erwin were staring board at the screen.

Ymir and Historia are asleep cuddling on the couch on the other side of the room. You were doing the same, Jean spooning you.

You guys were doing something slightly different than them, his hand was rubbing your clit through your underwear while two fingers were in your mouth.

"Suck" He whispered in your ear, nibbling on it. You did what he said too, your tongue swirling around his fingers. Coating his digits with your saliva.

Of course, it's dumb of him to wanting to finger you in a room filled with people. There are no loud noises able to cover your moans.

Sashas and Connie's arguing stopped, if they didn't it would be loud enough to cover your moans.

His fingers pressed harder on your covered clit, you tried your best not to make a sound. Your wetness staining the piece of fabric.

Jean removed his fingers quickly slipping them into your underwear. Instead of putting them inside of you already, he started rubbing your naked cunt. Making it even wetter.

You let out a quiet whimper as he starting rubbing in circles, at a fast pace.

"I think I heard a whimper" The buzz-cut male sitting next to Sasha says his tone sounding curious.

Everyone else ignores his comment. Sasha turns to him looking confused, "Are you okay?" Without wanting a response from the male she turns her attention back to the screen.

Jean ignores them as he slips two fingers inside of you, you slightly bite on his fingers hoping it would help you not to make noise.

He slightly groaned as his fingers entered you. You grip on his jeans, as he slowly starts moving his fingers.

He kept it at a slow pace not wanting the other to hear wet sounds, even though he wished he could've got at a faster pace or use something else.

Sadly that wasn't possible at the moment, replacing his fingers with his member.

He moves them a little faster. You let out a moan as he clears his throat trying to cover it up.

"Can you not pass me the fucken chips you lazy bitch" Sasha yells at Connie.

Starting an argument between both.

Taking the opportunity Jean moves his fingers faster as your grip on his dark-colored jeans tightness.

His fingers curl inside of you making it harder to contain you moans.

You close your eyes climaxing all of his fingers.

He removes his fingers form you, he removes his fingers from your mouth.

Replacing it with the semen covers fingers.

I gave up half way LMAOOO

I gave up half way LMAOOO. Make sure drink water and eat.
-GHOST