112.

Small Nswf chapter

-------

The blonde's hands were resting on your waist pulling you closer for more of your taste. Her tongue was desperately roaming your mouth.

One of your arms was wrapped around her neck, and the other was tangled in her blonde locks. She groaned into your mouth, sending vibrations all over your body.

Her taste was so addictive, your tongue wanted more and more. Her soft lips felt good against yours. Her aggressive pace turned you on even more.

A gasp escaped your mouth when Annie squeezed your bare waist. Feeling her skin again clit felt too good. You were craving her fingers once her lips fell onto yours.

Your skin was already painted with hickeys and coated in her spit. Mostly on your breast, every inch of them was wet.

You started to gride our clit against Annie's bare thigh. Her pale hand gripped harder onto your waist.

Feeling your bare clit against her thigh felt so good, for the both of you. Skin on skin is such a good feeling

Her hands forced themselves on your hips, making you go faster. You are thankful she did so, you barely can move on your own.

"You tired aren't you" The only way you can reply is with moans. "But you still want more you slut" She rubbed your clit, adding more friction.

Wrapping your arms around her neck was the only support from collapsing. Trying to help yourself, you bucked your hips; moving faster.

Annie moved her fingers under your chin, making contact with your watery eyes. A smirk was on her face while leaning in.

Both of you shared a sloppy kiss. With no fight for dominance. Both of you welcomed each other tongue.

Your clit was still working on her thigh, causing you to moan into her sweet mouth.

Annie was the first one to pull away from the lustful kiss. Her mouth was muting your moans, she didn't like that.

She wanted to hear all the noises you can make, just by riding her thigh.

She was happy hearing your moans again. She stopped rubbing your clit, causing you to whine. Without her fingers there, there was a lack of pleasure.

A new wave of pleasure hit you, once she added her fingers. You moaned when you felt her flesh in you.

You noticed her fingers weren't moving. "P-please move them"

You were dreaming of her fingers sending you to the edge. Her fingers are the cause of your legs shaking.

Her fingers are all you want.

"Oh? What do you want?" She was teasing you, amused seeing how desperate you are. Desperate for her fingers.

"I-i want you to move your fingers" She smiles at your response. Her mouth launches to your neck.

Her long fingers started moving, slowly. Small waves of pleasure were hitting you.

Coming and going, her slow pace was pissing you off. You want her fingers deeper inside.

You want them to hit your g-spot over and over again. You want them to send you to your high.

"F-faster" She sucked at your skin harder, before pulling away from it.

"Oh? Do you love my fingers that much?" She started thrusting faster. You couldn't answer at all, moaning was your language at the moment.

They went deep inside of you, sending you to the edge. You loved how long her fingers are.

Her knuckles slaped against your skin, adding more fiction. "You feel so good around my finger" She coats looking at you with a sharp gaze.

Annies' fingers went in and out. Not breaking the pattern.

Without any warning for the blonde, you came all over her pale fingers. Causing a groan from her.

——————

Connielilngus:
I heard Maons
ANNIE AND Y/N WHAT ARW YOU GUYS DOING
GET THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR ROOM ANNIE

Future wife:
Annie no

Obvious choking kink:
Oh

—————————-