KungFu 2010: Cheng x School President Reader

Cheng x SMR
The School President
Genre: Fluff
Status: Not Requested
Warning(s): None
Note: the bold are them speaking Chinese

Brat♡

It was a peaceful day, Mr.Han got a job in the dojo replacing the last Kungfu teacher to teach the kids real Kungfu.

Cheng was in his first year in high school, it was nerve-racking not being the oldest in the school anymore, starting from the bottom again.

Lucky he has his friend, meiying and Zheng, and his gang to company him during high school, currently, they are in a room full of people, it was annoying how noisy it is in here, all of us took a seat in the middle until.

"Test, test, is this working?" someone on the stage said, they have (curly/straight/others) hair, a handsome smile on their face. "Alright, hello everyone, first of all, thank you all for being here, this is a new year for the 10 graders! I'm y/n l/n I'm the president of the school council, here to welcome you to high school"

Cheering can be heard around the big studio, but Cheng didn't pay attention to that, all he can think of is the student council president, his handsome smile, strong jawline, and perfect hair.

He knows he was gay for a long time, but never had a crush or something that makes him sure, but right now, he's confused.

"Thank you l/n for that wonderful welcome, we are going to divide all of you into groups, the first group will be led by ms, Wilson the vice president of the student council, --------------------- and lastly but not least, group ten will be led by the student council president Mr, l/n." the school principal give orders so all of the new high schoolers will get a tour with the student council.

Cheng look at Dre and asked "what group are we in?" door opens the paper in his hand, "we're in group 10, let's go!" Dre is hyped upholding meetings hand going to the student council president who's holding a sign saying group 10.

Cheng somehow feels excited for this, guess you can say his feelings butterfly, but it's just probably the nervousness getting to him. The 12 graders smiled at them "hello, I'll be your tour guide around the school, as you may know, I'm y/n l/n, shall we start?" the new high schoolers said yes in various different tones making him chuckle.

That chuckle was so cute Cheng thought left in his thoughts until, "Cheng, hurry up, your getting left behind" Zheng said snapping him out of his thoughts.

Cheng jogs towards them so they can walk together. The school was nice, they have various plants and nothing too ordinary that caught his attention, well, except for the student council Prez, he's been talking to one of the new high schoolers he went in with, it's annoying, she's been hogging his attention.

"Hey uh, student council president sir uh.." Dre said raising up his hand, "Hm, yeah?" "I don't really understand Chinese, I'm still learning, can you possibly slow down just a bit," Dre said doing gestures.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't realize, so we student council are looking for more members, that future members is all of you if you want to join the student council that is, no need to be shy because we would love if any of you join," y/n l/n said with a smile, no accent detected, it was like he grows up in America, it was amazing.

"Ah, I wanna join.." Meiying said, making y/n perk up, "yes! one point for me!"

point..? "what do you mean points?" some random student asked, "well me and the vice are battling on who's in their group will be getting the most people to join student council, so I need your help to win."