Images

This chapter and below will be images or something that I want to turn into a one-shot or a book, but I haven't done it or have no time to do so. Feel free to take ideas or inspiration from here, I would love to read what you have made for a one-shot or book from my ideas, So please do share them with me, I would love to read them.

Animes

Charlotte: Takehito x SNR

Imagine braiding Takehito's long hair.
"Hey Takehito can I bride your hair?" y/n asked, staring at his hair. "Hm, but I have to use my power." he said while y/n already making a side braid. "yah yah, just let me do this"

BNHA: Bakugo x SNR

After a long day of hero work, the only thing bakugo can think of is to cuddle you ❤️

Haikyuu: Hinata x SNR

Hinata describing on how y/n play volleyball like "THEY GO LIKE BAM AND EVERYONE WENT SILENT WITH THE WOOSH WHEN THEY SWING THE ARM!!"
karasuno members there just ಠ‿ಠ "yes we're there with you when it happened." while Y/n chuckles and hugs their little hype man.

Haikyuu: Kageyama x SMR
imagine being Kageyama's childhood friend but the battle in high school in a different school. Kageyama having the advantage of knowing your tricks while he already changes to a new one. Having Y/n being one of the top spikers. who will win?

Youtubers

Technoblade x SNR

Y/n helping techno with the potato war since techno doesn't get enough sleep, they want to help him by playing in his acc or help him on what he was doing. While techno in the background taking the best sleep that he has gotten in months.

Corpse Husband x SNR

Imagine Corpse playing with his friends and they asked "you like choking people or you want to he choked?" while Corpse just glances at you and said "yes."

Bakugo x SMR
hidden FBI agent was in the middle of nowhere, where Bakugo found him, so he can train him to defeat Deku, ever since Bakugo got sick and has to be hospitalized, he became weaker and try to find a faster way to train to defeat Deku. This FBI agent can put someone on a higher rank where when Deku is in 2 grade of training Bakugo can skip becoming an official hero

Kirishima x SFR
"can I get a kith?"
"what's a kith?"
"kith is a manly thing to do! And i wanna do it with you"
"i'd love to darling, but what is a kith?"
"kith ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ"