BNHA: Tokoyami x demon reader

Title: My demon
AU: Demon AU?
Age: ???
gender: neutral
warning: demons and darkness as my soul, lmao hell ig.

It was another normal day where tokoyami is going to another date with the greed demon, Why? Well riverly in the dark.

There meeting wasn't really something that Tokoyami expected.
When Tokoyami was trying to summon the greed demon, he didn't notice that someone is already there looking at him.

The greed demon can't just be summoned like some object, there are a lot of people who are curious about the greed demon and kept trying to summoned them but never worked because they're already intrigue with a specific human/bird person.

Tokoyami was standing in the middle of the circle reading the spell from the book. Y/n can't help to chuckel making him notice the greed demon whose in a human disguise.

"uh..who are you" Tokoyami asked while darkshadow went out to protect him. "oh. Don't worry, I'm just passing by. You do relized you're doing this in an open place where anyone can go to?"

"i do. But this is an abandoned place" he replied still having his guard up while Y/n move foward and point at a graffiti. "bunch of kids did that before you got here. hm not so abandoned now huh."

Tokoyami reply backing away from the circle that he was previously in. "You still haven't answer my question"

Y/n walk to the middle of the circle where he was previously in. "I'm the demon you're trying to summon"

Well that was shocking, that was about 2 weeks ago. Today Tokoyami was going to go to Y/n to hell.

Tokoyami was walking out of the dorm at midnight, "hey where you going dude? It's already past our curfew" Sero asked out of no where making Tokoyami flich a little. "I'm just going for a fresh air." he responded while Sero just shrugged and went to the kitchen to get a midnight snack.

Outside of the school Tokoyami see's a shadow of someone, he sigh and walk towards the shadow. Not even a second later he passed out.

waking up, he internally panic not knowing where he is, the room looks royal with gold rims on the wall a a big king size bed that he was sitting on. The room is decorated with pictures, book shelves, and a desk in the corner.
A door that probably lead's into the bathroom.

Before he can observe the room more, the door he was looking at opened revealing the greed demon themself with a robe and wet hair. "well, look who decided to wake up. I didn't relized that would knock you out for a full day you know."

"full day..? I have to go back to class." Tokoyami said while standing up from the bed slowly so he won't get dizzy. "I would love to bring you back, but we haven't hang out yet." Y/n pounted like a child.

"Fine. But after we hang out, you have to bring me back." Tokoyami said in a sturn tone. "ohh fisty, you could go shower first then we can have breakfast. I put clothes in the bathroom for you to wear." Y/n said sitting on the bed while Tokoyami slowly enter the bathroom.

Tokoyami went in and took a quick shower since he was hungry for not eating the whole day. Going out the bathroom after putting the clothes that consist of a baggy shirt and short pants making him sigh.

Y/n smiled seeing Tokoyami "looking good there birdy "Y/n with there food on the bed, while Tokoyami went under the blanket and took his plate Y/n set up the movie that they wanted to watch that is Aladdin.

Darkshadow pop put and watched the movie with them while, Y/n smiled and put there head on Tokoyami's shoulder to watch the movie. "Didn't we already watch this one 2 times already?" asked Tokoyami while Y/n shake there head and took a peace of Tokoyami's food. "But I wanna watch it again" Y/n pounted like a child.

"sigh. fine" Tokoyami said while sillently enjoying every second he has with the greed demon themself.

"I still don't get how your the top, you pount like a child"

"Is not like you want to take control."  Y/n said holding on Tokoyami's beak making him blush and burry his head on Y/n chest making Y/n laugh and kiss his forhead. "I love you Tokoyami ♡"

"mhm"

A/n: sorry I havent been posting much, I have 3 other one shot story, so I'll try to post them.