Kim Dokja x Assassin reader

Kim Dokja x SMR
My Assassin
Genre: no clue
Status: Not Requested
Warning(s): violence and death

Y/n is someone you would call to eliminate someone or as people say kill someone. He works fast and keep it clean during the process. Well this is before the apocalypse where now people is trying to get him to his side of the fight.

Panting can be heard from the other room, the sound get louder as Y/n gets close to them. "THE WORLD IS ALREADY ENDING! WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?" the man who was panting shouted trying to convince Y/n that this is wrong only to be responded with a stab on his chest. "Because there is a new form of money."

[you reserve 10.000 coins from an unknown constellation for finishing there personal request]

Everyone during the scenario is trying to take over eachother stations and fulfill the 4 main scenario that is capture the flag.

<MAIN SCENARIO #4 - THE KING'S QUALIFICATION>

Catagory: Main
Difficulty: A
Clear Condition: Occupy the Ruler's Throne on rhe main street of Gwangghwamun

Time limit: 8 hours

Reward: 10.000 coins

*only 5hose who have c9m0let3d the hiden scenario,the king's path, can take part in the scenario
*the king who occupies the Ruler's throne will he tiven absolute command over the other king's
*there are special additional clear conditions available in the scenario.
*bonus point if the leader of the station gets Y/n L/n on there side

<SIDE SCENARIO - GET Y/N L/N>
Catagory: side
Difficulty: ???
Clear Condition: Get Y/n L/n on your side

Time limit: 4 hours

Rewards: +30% chance of winning, +50% protection, -20% badluck

*Given tools to help find Y/n a tracker and a ring.

Tracker
Grade B
If put on someone the person would able to detect them by the device that comes with the tracker

Ring
Grade A
Putting it on someone's finger after making a promise will give loyalty to that person making it the most powerful alliance.

Y/n didn't know the leaders side scenario was targeting him, although it's a side scenario that has zero punishment if they don't do it. They are intrigue by the rewards. The tracker was already been put on Y/n by the Dokkaebi that was currently in charge.

The only reason this has happend
s because the whole councelation took a liking in Y/n because of his looks and attitude or for some sadistic constalation, Y/n motivation to get coins.

When Kim dokja saw the notification all he could think of is, "I though his supposed to show up at the 5 regrestation" When Kim Dokja didn't relized that when he change the plot, he also change the upcoming regrestation.

Y/n was already found by a few leaders that he rejected, some of them try to forcefully wear the ring and some trybto bribe him with the powers they hold.

Finding Y/n was easy with the tracker, he has assign his team to do stuff for him so they won't lose there main base and earn points for there base.

When Kim dokja arive at the location he can see a figure walking around behind a building, looking at the tracker that was pointing where the figure has gone, he assume that was Y/n

Walking in the ally he found no one. wispering to himself "damn it where i he.." and looking at the tracker, it pointed behind him.

Jabed in the side he grunted and turn around fast to find nothing but someone choking him from behind. He decided to jab the person with his elbow and point his sword at his troath as he turn around.

Looking at the figure that is using a hoodie and a black mask to cover up there facial figure he frown. "pull your mask and hood down" Dokja said sturnly watching as the figure bring there hand up to open there mask and hood.

Behind them was an atractive man, sharp jawline, black piercing on his ears and above his eye brows that doesn't shine making him look eligent.

"Y/n L/n I'm I correct?" Kim Dokja said trying to look intimidating but in Y/n eyes all he sees is a kitten that looks like there about to crach him. "yeah that's me. If your asking me to be on your team, I'm not Interested."

Knowing Y/n character the only way to bribe him is with food or coins, since he wanted to save his coins for the future he decided to go to the food road. "How about I trade you something in exchange for you to join my group?" Dokja said hoping to pursue Y/n.

"meh." Y/n said and proseed to push Dokja's sword away from his troath with his 2 fingers. "What could you possibly have that I wan-" "Food. I have F/n back at the base."

"..."

"um-" Dokja lower down his sword relizing his been holding it up for to long. "meh." Y/n said tilting his head staring at Dokja. Meh?! This is very unexpected for Dokja, His whole character is base on what he wants that is food and money, should he offer the money? But knowing Y/n he probaby already gain alot from taking personal request, Maybe i ca--

"I want you" Y/n said holding Dokja's chin that froze in place. "huh." Y/n smirked, "Your interesting you know, offering F/n as your first option"

"I'll join in, IF I can get to know you in any way I want" Y/n said leaning closer to Dokja's face making him blush, without thinking he agreed on the deal and shake on it.

Giving Y/n the ring, as Y/n put the ring on, the tracker Instantly turn into ashes. "Well shall we move along, My prince♡?"

A/n: I had a dream someone complaining in the comments about how my one shots are short. I tried making it longer this time :"D