BNHA: Bakugo x male reader

Bakugo x SMR
Zombie Apocalypse
Genre: Angst, Aged up
Status: Not Requested
Warning(s): Blood, Zombie, mention of death, I have no clue how to heal people/medical stuff

Brat♡

Apocalypse heappends, the people in the 80% having quirks, their quirks disappear from the liquid they were given by the government. They wanted a fair earth with everyone not having quirks, considering they can't do it the other way. What they didn't know the failed experiment will go out of infecting other people. The only memory of his dad is a book that y/n brings everywhere during the apocalypse.

Y/n as a little kid always have been trained by his single dad. He trained in guns, knives, and medicine. He never knew why his dad wanted him to train so much, he has his quirk, why can't he use that? He was always trained in hand-to-hand combat. Y/n wanting to be a writer didn't help with his confusion. But I guess all that training for 17 years paid out after founding out his father have to go to America for work, and a few days later the apocalypse started. Now being 19 celebrating it by killing infected humans.

It was a month after the apocalypse. started, Y/n needs a new place to stay the place he stayed in was abandon and he needs a new place where he can find food. Packing everything he has, he left the town, going to another town hoping he can find something. 

while going true the roads with a stolen car he left for the highway. There is a lot of empty cars on the highway, but no zombies insight it just seems like an empty abandon highway, that is until he saw a flashing light on one of the crashed cars. Looking closely from his window he saw 2 bleeding men inside trying to get out of the crashed car. Parking his car behind there's he quickly takes his gun, medkit, and runs to the car.

carefully opening the backdoor away from them, he took the baffle back and trow it near his car, looking back at the two-man he realized one of them was on consent, he has red hair and the other one has ash blond hair whispering help under his breath. "shit, don't worry" he quickly opened the driver seat and open his seatbelt of the ash-blond knowing he has more chance to survive. his woned aren't bad, so it must be dizziness from the crash. quicky moving he raps bandages around his wounded head, after he's done wrapping the bandages the man in his arms fall announces.

He did the same to the other male and bring them to his car not forgetting to check his pulse, of course, he did this process fast, not knowing if the car will blow up or not. Putting them in the closed-back seat in the back, half of his car has food and all other kinds of stuff, he needed more space so he put down the back seat, turns out that came in handy. Taking a blanket from one of the crates he packed, he put them on the two passed-out males.

It was night time and Y/n didn't want to open the front lights, because it will attract the infected humans, so he parked at an abandoned gas station, looking outside for any infected humans from opening the roof of the car. he took his night sniper to see if there is anything inside the gas station and the surrounding.

It's been a lucky day for Y/n, there aren't any infected humans. Closing the roof of the car he looks at the back seat, the blond-haired man was awake staring at y/n. "um,, hi..?" he said awkwardly, after not socializing with humans for months. "where the fuck did you take us?!" Y/n was taken back with the attitude, chill bruh I save you :/ ungrateful brat.

"Uh, we're going to the next town which is Musutafu," Y/n said while looking at the blond-haired. "tsk, that place is full of villains, not zombies but villains, they use the zombie for advantage while everyone is evacuating." the blond said, looking at his friend softening his expressions. Y/n sighs while opening a map from the passenger seat, "he has a low chance of surviving" y/n mumbled making the blond quickly check his pulse. his right. his pulse is slow. "shit." he said under his breath. Y/n hand the blond some fabric making him confused, "clip it to the side of the window so they don't hear you, it's soundproofed fabric" 

Bakugo takes the fabric and clips them with the clips, y/n already installed it weeks ago. Y/n did the same on the front window. "they have sensitive hearing but not a good eyesight, they will only follow light and sound" the h/c haired informed. After they put all the fabric Bakugo did something to make y/n shock. "WHY ARE YOU SO CALM WHEN MY FRIEND IS DYING?!" he yelled making y/n widened his eyes. 

"cause I don't know you both well..? I don't have anything that I can help your friend, it's best to move on before it happened." The h/c haired male said making Bakugo shock, trying to shook Kirishima awake but he not responding. "tsk, there has to be a way, I CAN'T JUST WATCH HIM DIE!" y/n sigh, "we can try to get to the other city fast enough to try and get medical supply for him. then again it's going to be risky, hospitals have a lot of infected humans in them." 

Bakugo can't believe it, he's going to just watch his best friend slowly die while he goes on with a stranger. It was all Shigaraki's fault, if they haven't had a car chase, Kirishima won't be here courses. "...thanks..." he mumbled while y/n hummed. "We're going to Yuizu, if that's okay with you.." y/n trailed off looking at Bakugo from the side mirror.

"Yeah, how far it's that.." he asked while y/n answer "hm, not far, we just have to wait till morning so infected humans don't come near us." there was an awkward silence between the 2, mostly y/n feel the awkwardness while Bakugo is still thinking until he got pulled away from his thoughts. "so what's your name?" the h/c haired man asked, "Bakugo. Bakugo Katsuki, yours?" he asked back. "y/n. just y/n"

"you can open the small crate beside you by the way. I think there is some food, it's more like bars, but you'll survive from it until I can hunt for food." 

An: I'm not a medical expert so I have no clue if this is possible or not