Intro Three: Aftermath

Over the next following months, The Boss continued his search for Dex. He originally had no intentions of killing him, but after Dex sent the Masako after him and Julius, he was now on his radar. The Boss would attempt to attack Ultor's public reputation, when an ex biologist from the Pyramid came to him with proof of Ultor's deadly and shady experiments. But upon trying to unearth the evidence through the media, their efforts were twisted on them, and the truth failed to surface. However, The Boss would later come into contact with a newly appointed CEO at Ultor, who had informed him that he needed protection from Dex. Apparently there was inner turmoil brewing in the company, and Dex was a part of it. Just to spite his former ally, he protected the man from being assassinated by the Masako, and upon doing so, learned about Dex's interest in partaking in illegal nuclear waste smuggling. Seeing this as a perfect opportunity to mess with Dex's money, The Boss went out of his way to destroy this venture. But upon doing so, Dex fled Stilwater, knowing that soon, The Boss would be coming after him. To this day, Dex's whereabouts remain unknown to the Saint. But he's pulling every string he has to find out where Dex is, so he can finish the job. In the meantime, now that the Masako and all of Stilwater's police have stopped actively searching for the elusive leader, The Boss can now fully enjoy having all of Stilwater within the palm of his hand.