Son Chaeyoung - Production House [1]

My name is Shin Y/N, I'm 23 years old. I work in the biggest production house called Marquise Production. I work as the head of production which is making me busier than anyone else. Every step on making film got to get through me first, without my approval they can't run the project. Starting from picking the talent, crew, even the schedule for releasing it on the market.

Sadly the production house doesn't belong to me, it belongs to an American dude, his name is Jack Wyatt. He only comes to Korea once every year to see what the production house has done.

I knew him since my college days in London. Not long after we graduate, he immediately opened a production house and he picked me as the head of the production, a pretty big role for me but he trusted me, so i agree to it.

I wasn't sure at first to open a production house here, cause of the regulation and stuff, but he managed to convince me with these words. He's gonna make us the pioneer in the business.

Now I lived in Seoul, the capital city of Korea to manage the production house and it's guaranteed i can get laid with the beautiful artist and idols, and not to mention that i lived in a luxurious apartment near the Han River makes it 10x better.

"Good evening Mr. Shin, Son Chaeyoung has arrived," Jisoo said. "Ah, finally she came, come here Jisoo, makes my cock wet first before I fuck her" I command while unbuckling my belt then sat down on the sofa. "With pleasure" She Smiled, dropping onto her knees, ready to make my cock wet.

Yes, Jisoo is my personal assistant. And there's Lisa who I also make a personal assistant. Their body is petite, not really my type but i can go with that. I regularly make them as my cumdump whenever i wanted to.

Jisoo kneels right in front of my cock, she pulled down my pants until it hits my ankle, my flaccid cock is ready. She holds it weakly and she started to stroke it with her soft hands.

Her eyes keep looking at my rising cock in her holds. Sometimes she looked at me enjoying her strokes, not long after that i felt my cock entering her warm tight mouth.

"Suck it real good" I mumbled. I saw Jisoo once a while closing her eyes tightly everytime i hit the back of her head. This time she holds her gag, i pulled out my cock immediately. My cock has been coated by her saliva.

"I'm sorry sir, I can't breath properly" Jisoo said while wiping her saliva off her face. "That's fine, my cock is already been lubed up by you, now you call Chaeyoung to come here" I said, pulling Jisoo body up. "Yes sir" She answered.

With saliva hanging off her mouth, she proceed to call Chaeyoung to come in.

As you can imagine, this has been multiple times I feel Jisoo's body. And tonight I'm going to enjoy it once more and I'm going to discuss the tv program that's going to use her. In the meantime, I pour a glass of whisky in front of my tv while looking at the news.

"Excuse me, Mr. Shin, Miss Chaeyoung is here," Jisoo said. "Come on in," I said. "Excuse me," Chaeyoung said, in a shy tone. "Come sit right next to me" I tapped the left side of the sofa. While Chaeyoung walks to the sofa, i turn my view to Jisoo who is standing right at the door, waiting for my command.

"Jisoo, now you call Yoo Jeongyeon to come to my office tomorrow, i got a new film and i want her in that" I command her. "Yes sir" Jisoo obeys.

Jisoo leaves my super deluxe apartment, now there is only me and Chaeyoung in the room. The clothes that she's wearing making my lust goes up through the roof. She's wearing those tight jeans and a simple tight white shirt, making her curves stand out.

"Here, have a drink," I said, offering a glass of whisky. "Thank you" She drinks it slowly, tonight i don't want to get drunk when fucking her.

"Why are you so sexy Chaeyoung-ssi? Can't wait to feel you tonight" I said. "Uhhh Mr. Shin, i just came here.. Can't i rest first? I'm tired after filming" She said in a pleading tone. "Hahahaha yes, of course, enjoy it here" I laughed it off.