Kim Dahyun - Frenemies (1)

"Yahhh you tall prick I can't see," the tofu-like skin girl said, while a tall male was blocking her view. "Well maybe if you weren't short you could" the boy snickered and then left, 'I swear to God y/n if I wasn't in a good mood right now I'll kill you she thought and then look at her score at the bulletin board.

Class 11-2
#1 Kim Dahyun. 100/100
#2 Chou Tzuyu. 98/100
#3 Son Chaeyoung. 95/100

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#39 Jung Y/n. 20/100

#40 Kim Yugyeom 5/100

'Just because he's popular he doesn't have to care about his school, I mean why waste your money to go to school if you aren't taking it seriously' Dahyun thought as she looks at his final scoring. "It amazes me that he even pass his class," a male voice said beside her. "I mean if you're good-looking and are the top basketball player here, they tend to do whatever they can to not get him expelled," Dahyun said unwrapping a gum. "Want some Chan?" she asked the student. "Nah I'm good" Chan rejected politely. "Well I'm going to the cafeteria, see you later," Dahyun said.

"Oh wait, Dubu" he called out. "Yeah what's up," she said turning around. "Uh... Are you free on Saturday" he asked shyly. "Yep, I got no schedules, why?" she asked him back. "Wanna go to watch a movie sometimes?" he asked and Dahyun gave it a thought. "Yeah sure" she replied happily. "Oka... Wait really?" he asked, surprised. "Yeah let's meet at the mall at 7" she replied and he quickly nodded. "Okay, I'll see you then," he said smiling.

"Heyy unnie over here," a tall girl said waving her hand and pointing a seat next to her, and she gladly accepts the seat. "Congrats on the score Dubu," another friend of hers said eating while eating her fries. "Thanks, Chaengie" she smiled. "Yeah congrats, but you know I almost passed you," the tall girl said. "Yet you're still below me Tzuyu" Dahyun laughed and opened up her lunchbox.

A loud voice is emitting from the cafeteria intercom, it usually tells us our schedules but today it's different. "To Mr. Jung y/n, you are requested at the Principal's office please come as soon as possible thank you"

Dahyun turns her attention to where y/n was sitting, he was looking down while clenching his fist, he lets out a quick sigh and got up slinging his bag on his shoulder, bidding farewell to his friends, she kinda felt some sympathy towards him but why would she felt that way, it's his fault for not taking the lessons seriously. "Uhh.. dubu unnie are you okay?" Chaeyoung asked her "huh? oh yeah, I'm fine" Dahyun said looking down at her lunchbox "Hey guys can you accompany me I have to give some of my assignments back to Mr. Jinyoung," Tzuyu said picking up her bag, "Okay," Chaeyoung said finishing up her fries and Dahyun puts her still full lunchbox back in her bag. "Let's go," Dahyun said and they nodded and followed behind her.

When they walked out of Mr. Jinyoung's class they saw y/n standing there with his teacher while he was holding a report card, "*sigh* Listen y/n I know that you are one of our talented students in our school, but you need to make up your grade, you're our second-lowest graded student here, yugyeom is a lost cause but you, on the other hand, you still have hope" The teacher said and her eyes lands on the three girls, "Ahhh maybe Dahyun can help you, she's one of our greatest students"

Dahyun looked at them still processing it 'spending time with that jerk-' she shuddered "I'm sorry ma'am but why me there's a lot of people that are more qualified than me" She said hoping that the teacher will change her mind. "Nonsense you ranked first in this semester, I trust you that you can teach him, and y/n I expect some improvement" The teacher bid us farewell and left us with y/n "You don't have to tutor me, I can manage my own," He said walking past us, "Yeah sure," Dahyun Said sarcastically, y/n stopped in his track and looked back at her. "What's that suppose to mean," He said looking at her, "It means that you need my help," She said confidently, and he scoffed. "Why do you want to help me," He asked raising his eyebrows, "I don't but it'll help boost my grade if I help you, well try to anyway," She said.