Park Jihyo - Pizza Boy

Y/n parked his work bike near the entrance, just right on the parking space, and quickly get's inside because of the cold that South Korea has been getting for the past few days. He removes his helmet and starts to talk to his co-worker.

"Did we get the overtime salary for today?" Y/n shoots up a question. "I don't think we're gonna get one for today, not many orders are coming by" his co-worker or to be exact, the cashier explains.

*ding ding ding* a bell sounds can be heard through the docking station where the cashier is placed. The cashier immediately responds to that call, writing down all the requests that the person has ordered, after that he hangs up.

"Y/n, be ready to send this one okay, after that you can go home. No need to overtime for today" The cashier said while entering the prices for the bills. "Glad to hear that," Y/n said with joy.

I grab the paper containing the address and getting ready to get going, but when i was about to push the door. "One lucky son of a bitch" suddenly the cashier yelled. He was confused as fuck with him yelling that.

'Making my way downtown, walking fast, faces pass and I'm-' Y/n stops his singing and scans the area, he knew this place already, he used to deliver to Twice's dorm back when they haven't moved out to a new dorm. He checks the address again.

'Hold up, wait a minute' he squints his eyes as he read the address, double-checks it. It was the old Twice dorm, they must be rented that place already. He locks his bike near a light pole and pulling out the pizza from his backpack and ready to knock his "Used to be" the dorm of his fantasies.

*knock knock* "Pizza Delivery," he said as he waits in front of the door.

Jihyo was taking a shower while singing their new song Heart Shaker, her beautiful voice was loud enough to hear outside of their dorm room.

Y/n can hear that over and over again, but the pizza might get cold, so he pressed the doorbell maybe twice until he got an answer. "Wait a minute please," Jihyo said. 'Dang her voice is so loud' Y/n thought.

He could hear wet footsteps coming closer to the door and it finally opened and instantly Y/n eyes almost came out of his socket, Jihyo was standing there with all of her glory with her wet hair cascading down to her shoulder and her curvy and beautiful body was covered up by a towel and only her cleavage was visible.

"Ehem" Jihyo faked coughed gaining his attention and she could tell he was checking her out, truth be told she didn't mind, why? Because she may have a little crush on him since the first time he delivered here.

He found him attractive and funny, "Oh.....uh sorry here's your pizza and drinks, thank you for ordering with us," he said stuttering and blushing so he quickly hurried to try to get out of that situation as soon as possible.

"Hey pizza boy, i haven't paid yet" Jihyo giggled. "Come here, you can wait inside. I'ts cold outside" she said, he turned around and mentally prepared himself.

When he was about to go in, Jihyo purposely sway her hips back and forth making the growing tent in his pants worse, he mentally cursed himself for having a boner, and face palmed.

He scanned the whole room, getting all the flashbacks from TWICETV 1 back when they were all still newbies in the entertainment business. Everything still looked the same, He guesses that they never came back here again.

But then a loud scream came out of her room, he quickly checks on what's happening to jihyo, he first went into the wrong room but then found it.

"What's wrong jih....." He was speechless on what he saw, Jihyo laying there naked with her legs spread wide showing her cleanly shaven pussy.

"Jih....Jihyo ssi, what are you doing" He asks, gulping and avoiding eye contact. She slowly walked over to him her breast is fully out and making him even hornier but he has to fight it or he's going to lose his job if the manager found out.

"Awe come on I know you like what you saw," She said as she comes closer pinning him against her wardrobe door "And it seems like your little fella down there like it too," she said, all he could do is look elsewhere, but eventually looked into her lust-filled eyes.

She cupped his cock with her hands and kissed him passionately, he finally gave in and grabbed her by the waist and fiddling with her nipples making her moan to his mouth, he broke the kiss and trail them down onto her neck, and to her left boob.

Sucking on them and twirling in her nipples, she was in bliss, she pulled his head back and continued to kiss him madly.

She went down on her knees and eagerly unbuckled his belt and pulling down his uniform short along with his boxers making his 9-inch cock to come loose, she was shocked at first and was worried she couldn't fit it inside her.

"Don't be scared, I know you want it," He said cockily to Jihyo. "Oh please, i want to," she said and slowly started to stroke him. "Ugh..... yes jihyo...... just like that" He groaned, she slowly started to fasten the pace, but then she got an idea.

She stopped and put his dick in between the valley of her breast and squeezed them together, his dick fits perfectly there and the tip of his cock hits her lips.

Y/n decides to thrust into her breast giving her some help. "Oh fuck jihyo that feels great," He said fastening the pace. "You like that huh, you like how your dick feels between my tits," She asked seductively and he nodded.

"Ugh.... i think I'm close," He said, then she lets go and started to suck his rod "Oh..... God your mouth feels great" He said, Jihyo then slowly started to suck his cock.

He was in bliss right now, seeing his bias fully naked and sucking on his cock right now felt so surreal.

"Jihh......." He came out and filled her mouth with so much that some came out of it, she stroke it making some of it came out and hit her hair boobs and body.

"As much as i wanna continue my members are coming to get their stuff," She said while licking the excess cum that was still dripping. "Here give me your phone," She asked and he picked up the phone that was on the ground.

She opens the camera app and took a selfie of her current state "Don't share this to anyone else or you're gonna lose your job," She said smirking.

"Now hurry, they'll arrive any minute now," She said and he put on his pants and went back outside. "Oh hey Y/n" She called and he looked back. "Here's the money," She said and handed him the money. "Ill see you later" She smirked and kissed his cheek as a goodbye.