Myoui Mina - Gaming Session

"Fuck i forgot my PC," I said rummaging over the stacks of boxes that were in my room. "Fuck, now what" I flopped down my couch and rest my head on the hand rest.

But then i had an idea, i searched on browser for a nearby Gaming cafe, and i found not too far from here so i grabbed my jacket and went outside.

"Hey, where are you going?" My roommate asked. "Oh im going to a game cafe nearby, wanna come?" He asked him. "Nah just be home before 10, I'm going somewhere and if you haven't come home by then I'm locking your ass out," He said and i nodded.

I walk towards the cafe and slowly got near until i saw a sign it was a retro-style sign with neon lights around it and it's cool, i walked into the place and go to the counter. "Uhh excuse me can i know the price for three hours here," I asked and she responded very quickly. "30.000 won and since we have no space left, you have to wait approximately ten more minutes," She said. 'Damn, that's quite cheap here' i thought and grabbed my wallet. "Yeah, its alright," I said handing her my credit card.

"Alright, we have a waiting area there, here's your number, it'll be called out once the seat is available," She said and i nodded grabbing the receipt and the note.
And exactly ten minutes later my number was called out, and a maintenance person there guided me inside and when i was greeted by a dark dim room, cold air, and people cursing occasionally.

"Okay, you can seat there between the guy with brown hair and the girl with the blonde hair" He pointed out. "Alright, thank you," i said and head towards the place.

Not gonna lie the space it's quite comfy, i look at my right to see the guy its playing overwatch and the girl on my right seems to be invested in this game, i think she's playing Elsword and she looks cute playing it not gonna lie.

"Dang it" She groaned when her character died, she suddenly looked at me, more like glared at me "What are you looking at," She asked and not gonna lie it was kinda terrifying. "N...Nothing" I stuttered. 'Why did i stutter' but she looks hot when she was angry.

She returns to look at the screen and start over, i turned on the PC and it boots to live, and there's a lot of selection of games, I decided to play PUBG since i haven't played it in awhile i logged into my account and played a few rounds.

*Third Person POV

Mina was slightly intrigued by the guy who was beside her, she never saw him before, usually, she didn't pay attention to whoever was near her but he was different.

And the way he played is so good she can't even take her eyes off it, but more specifically his hands the way he clicked his mouse and keyboard made her feel some type of way.

He played games after games after games oblivious that the person beside him was aroused just by seeing his fingers imagining things he could do with those.

After a while he decided to take a rest for a while because after months of not playing on the computer his eyes started to hurt a little, he closes his eyes for a bit.

Mina saw this as an opportunity, she scanned the room seeing if people can notice them, seeing the person that was playing overwatch has left she wasted no time.

She turned her seat and faced him, she slowly puts her hand on top of his groin, rubbing it slowly and carefully, eventually, Mina can feel his hardness started to grow.

"Ugh" he groaned a little but still kept his eyes closed, she stopped but then continued, getting braver she slid down his pants and boxers revealing his dick, she gasped at the size he was packing.