Im Nayeon - Part-Time Service

As the clock slowly turns to 10 pm y/n started to clean up and close up his convenient store. 'How can I managed this all alone' y/n thoughts as he counts all of the money and notes it down while putting it on the safe.

'I guess it's time to find an employee' He thought and opened up the word app on his laptop.

"For Hire

We are hiring a new employee for the 24/7 convenient store, we are looking for people of any gender with an age over 21.

If you're interested, please contact us @555-223-159 or at our website 25seven.com/apply"

'That should do it' He thought and printed it out, he also posted it on their official Social media page hoping it would increase the chance of him getting an employee.

He stretched out his arms and grabbed some ramen cup from his stock and cooked it.

*Next morning

He opened up shop and clean up and reorganize the shelves. "Umm excuse me" Someone called out. "Just a moment," He said putting the last items on the shelves. "How may I help you," He said finally looking at her and was completely starstruck because of how beautiful this person is.

"Uh...Hello," She asked waving her hands in front of his face. "Oh yeah... Sorry, what did you say?" He asked. "I was asking if you still hiring here" She smiled showing her bunny teeth. "Yes we are, are you interested?" He asked and she nodded. "Alright let's go do some paperwork," He said guiding her to the back and grabbed some files from his cabinet.

"Alright I need you to fill this in and we should be good, and what's your name?" He asked while putting the papers on his desk. "My name is Im Nayeon," She said. "You can start today if you want to" He replied shortly after. "Yeah sure," She said.

"Alright, and we don't have any uniforms yet for you so you can use whatever okay" He smiled and she nodded. 'Whatever huh?' She internally smirked.

"If all is done, I'm gonna let you know what you're going to be doing," He said standing up, after minutes of telling her what to place on the shelves and the safe code she was set.

"I'm going to be on the back checking the security footage if you need anything just call me," He said and went inside the backroom.

'Hmmm this place is actually nice' She said looking around the establishment. 'Well since no one is here yet' she thought and pulled out her phone and opened up an app. "Mhmm yes" She started to moan out silently, while her vibrator starts at a slow pace, then she turns up the intensity on it and she moans again but this time a little bit louder, she bit her lips holding on to the edge of the counter while something was dripping between her legs.

*Ting Tong Welcome*

'Fuck....' Nayeon thought she was about to turn it off but it felt so good, "Welcome to 25/7" She yelled enthusiastically while enjoying her time looking at the man figure. She changes the vibrator pace to a faster one, holding her moans as she looks down at the puddle of water that she's been creating.

He walks over to the snack session and grabs a few bags of chips and some drinks and went to her, with now being up close with her just it's just making her even hornier, if that's even possible.

"Is that all sir, we have a promo for every 5000won donated you'll get something for us but you can only use it once?" she said with a very stunning smile.

And he couldn't help to say yes. "Okay that'll be 25000 won do you want it to be debit or cash," She asked biting her lips because of the intensity of the vibrator. "I'll use debit for the 20000 and cash for the 5000won," He said pulling out his wallet.

After his debit got through then the cash but instead of putting it on the register she puts it in between her breast and squeezed it, she smirked knowing he couldn't take her eyes off of it, she slowly unbuttoned her shirt not breaking eye contact with him, until her blue bra was in full view.

"That's all you going to get Mr., thank you for shopping with us," She said smiling, still trying to hold back her moans, the man snapped out of his trance and wiped the none existing drool and quickly left.

Nayeon dropped to her knees as soon as he left, she stood up and quickly went to the bathroom, she pulls out her vibrator and plunged to fingers in her and starts thrusting it in and out "mmm....." She bit her lip not letting her moan escape.

"Nayeon you alright, I saw you running to the toilet," Her boss asked "Yeah I just. I just need to go, I'll be out in a sec" She said still thrusting her fingers to her vagina "Okay then" he said and then left "Fuc......" After a few more thrust she then squirted all over the floor.

After her first interaction with that man, more people started to "shop" there some man some women, it surprises her that her boss didn't know yet, and it surprised her more that he didn't notice how her clothes became more minimum over the time.

"You know Nayeon I gotta hand it to you since you've come and worked here business has been booming," He said smiling while handing her a bottle of water, it was closing time and they were about to clean up. "Thank you, boss," She said shyly. "Please just call me y/n, but I gotta ask how do you do it?" he asks. "You know what I'll just show you," she said seductively and stood up and starts to walk over to her boss.

He gulped, looking at his employee that completely changed 180° "Wha... What do you mean?" He stuttered, and then closer he got the hotter she gets, her eyes tell it all, the way she purposely sways her hips, it's not making the situation any better.

She then sat on his lap putting her arms around his neck, "Just relax boss" she whispered to his ear, she slowly unbuttoned his uniform tracing her soft fingers from his chest to his stomach.

"It's this what you've been doing to our customers?" He asked looking at her. "What if I did" She smirked. "You'll get us in trouble you know," He said looking to her eyes "You ain't complaining about it tho," She said, she plants a kiss on him, at first he denied but eventually it felt really good to hold back.

He gave in putting his arms around her waist, kissing back and fighting for dominance, she couldn't help to moan between kisses and started to feel something dripping from her pussy.'If that is only a kiss, imagine what's next' she thought.

"Look at this, already wet huh?" He smirked as he reached down her skirt and felt there were no panties. "Wearing no undergarments to work, such a naughty girl," he said suddenly inserting two digits to her pussy. "Ahhh..... Fuck" she rolled her eyes back, feeling how deep his fingers are inside her.

He rapidly pushed in and out not letting her have a break. "You like that don't you," He said the kissing down her neck to her collarbone "Yes...yes" she moaned out. "Fuck....I'm close" she said, but before she could come he pulled out. "Fuck you" She spat. "Did you think a naughty slut like you would get to cum" He smirked and quite literally picked her up and bend her over the counter he grabbed a magazine and rolled it up.

"What... What are you doing with that" She asked looking back. "I'm gonna teach you a lesson," He said delivering one smack on her clothed ass. "I want you to count as I spank you" He whispered in her ears, He did it again "O...one" she said.

She didn't know why this is arousing to her, the fact she was dominated like this in the counter, vulnerable at any moment people could walk in, but she didn't care.

Spanks after spanks, her ass was sore and the magazine was missing most of his pages, he then pulled down her pants "Look at you all wet from the spanking" he said mesmerizing at her red ass with something dripping across her legs, he knelt and spread her ass apart licking her clit.

"fu....." Nayeon moaned out as she gripped the edge of the counter, she didn't know that a mouth could make wonders to her. "Yes... Eat my pussy" she said throwing her head back.

"Fuc.... I'm close y/n" she said and this time he let her came. "Ah...." She moaned out once again as she squirted all over his face, he let her rest for a moment.

"You ready for the main event" He whispered to her ears, she regains her energy and turns around to face him. "I'm always ready" she smirked as she pulled him close and gave him a passionate kiss, she jumped up and y/n hold her thighs while she put her arms around his neck. He sets her down on the counter making her sit and removing her shirt revealing her breast in full view, he dove done starting from her neck to her left breast while kneading the right one.He flicked her sensitive nipple making her moan, Her moans to him are making him crazy, he could listen to it all day.

He unbuckled his belt and dropped down his pants along with his boxer revealing his girth, he aligned his tip to her pussy and started slow.

Since it already wet it easy for him to slide it in. "So tight," he said thrusting it in slowly, "Ah... So big" she said holding on to him digging her nails on his back.

"Fuck you feel so good Nayeonie," He said thrusting in and out. "You fill me up so good" She moaned and then he quickens the place.

Wet slapping was heard throughout the store, they didn't care if someone comes in, even the thought of that makes them excited seeing two individuals fucking away in the counter for them to see.

With Nayeon's pretty breast in full view, her slutty and sweaty face for the whole world to see, "Fuckkkk" she moaned out as juices seep through her pussy but y/n kept pounding her as his life depended on it.

"I'm close Nayeonie," he said. "Do it on the outside paint me in your cum y/n, I want the customers to know that I'm yours," she said looking at him.

As a few more thrusts he pulled out and made Nayeon kneel and he came all over her, hitting her bunny teeth, her cheeks and dribbling down to her breast, and even some of it got to her hair, and she licked some of it off of her.

"How about we continue at your house" She smirked. 'This is going to be a long day'