01. Shehryaar Asif

You stand outside Asif house, ready to meet the four beautiful people and one not so sweet. You knock on the brown gate after years and wish to not see that one person but, to your bad luck, he is the one who unwillingly welcome you in his house.

While you glare at his defined and matured features, he says, "Hey!" blankly and walks
inside.

You glare at his perfectly toned back and think, itna attitude? You role your eyes and close the door behind you.

"So, where is everyone?" You ask, casually but, he doesn't respond.

Heck, he doesn't even look up at you. You groan inwardly, cursing yourself for even bothering and quietly place yourself on the couch, miles away from him. From the corner of your eye, you catch him looking at you and you instantly get up and rush for the bathroom.

"Shehryaar Asif, staring at me like this is not a good sign," you whisper to yourself and think back to all those years when he tormented you in high school. Pulling
your ponytail, laughing at you and teasing you; basically bullying you.

You sometimes wonder how did you even developed a crush on your best friend's brother? But, then again, it's Shehry we are
talking about. Any girl will drool over his perfect jawline, intense eyes and that smirk- that smirk that played on his lips every time he talked to you.

"Well, I am old enough to handle him alone now. If he comes near me, I'll punch him," you say to yourself in the mirror and walk outside to the guy on whom you still have that annoying crush on.

Damn, those feelings! But, it's not your fault that he was born sexy.

~

Shehry face palms himself for acting like an idiot around you. She must still hate me, he sighs to himself and looks up at the bathroom's door. He knew that you were coming today and he was probably more excited that anyone else. But, he wasn't expecting you to still effect his heart the
same way.

Damn! The way it stops every time you look at him from behind those long lashes.

It annoyed him how he got tongue-tight around you. You step out of the washroom and Shehry looks at you. Yet, before he can strike a conversation, the main door opens and the whole Asif family enters. Hussain smiles at you and give you a quick hug.

"Missed you, bestie," Hussain says and you wish that Shehry was as sweet as his brother.

Maha runs up to you and hugs the life out of you. Shehry smiles at how cute you both looked. Aunty calls everyone for lunch and you sit with Maha, across Shehry. You pass him a tight smile and he looks down instantly.

Shehry mentally slaps himself for not returning the smile and you both continue to eat without looking up at each other. After lunch, Maha drags you and Shehry to the
Park. Hussain skips the it and that annoys you. An hour or so with Shehry. The thought itself makes your inside heat up.

Uff!

~

Flirting with you and teasing you was Shehry's only way of grabbing your attention back then. However you two are pretty mature for that now and he still find him doing that. Shehry tells Maha your embarrassing stories and laughs at you.
Feeling offended, You walk away from the duo and Shehry frowns at his own behaviour. He tells Maha to go and play while he approaches you.

You are sitting by the benches on the other side of the park, quietly sobbing to yourself. It irritates you how you can't get over with
your feelings for him and he doesn't even care. Not even a slightest bit. while you curse yourself for the stupid crush, you feel a large, firm hand on your own. Quickly wiping your eyes, you look up to see Shehry's gorgeous ones boring into you. You could easily and gladly drown yourself in those deep brown oceans. Yet, his behaviour disappoints you and reminds you that things can't be like how you wish them to be between the two of you.

And that breaks your Heart....

You pull your hand out of his warm grip and get up to leave but, Shehry reaches out and pulls you into him. Your hands on his broad chest stops you from crashing into him.

"Hey- I am sorry- I didn't mean to," he whispers softly and you look away.

"For what?" You jerk him away from you and he stands there, with his hands
still in the air.

"All you do is hurt me every time," you hiss at him and Shehry looks down, feeling hurt.

"But-" he tried to speak but, you turn away.

"You are the only reason Why I didn't want to visit your family after high school,"
you tell him.

Although it's somewhat true, you don't like the way it slipped out of your
Mouth.

"But I never wanted to hurt you!" Shehry says in his defence and you Shoot him a glare.

"Really? Why am I finding it so hard to believe?" You ask, sarcastically.

"Because I am in love with you, dammit!" Shehry yells out of nowhere and twists
you around so you could look at him.

You stare into his moist eyes and wait for him to burst out laughing; making fun of you. Your eyes widen as Shehry closes his eyes and slowly kneels down in front of you.

He takes your hand in his and whispers, "I was a stupid teenager trying to grab your attention by annoying you, if not by being nice to you." He pauses and continues, "your eyes always drive me insane- your smile- it was the reason behind my 100%
attendance. I know I was an idiot back then and I still am but, I was in love with you back then and always will be!"

While those magical words brush past your ears, you stand there silently. Too shocked to believe anything that Shehry had just said. You quietly wait for your day dream to be interrupted by someone. After all, this is something you dreamt about every day in high school and even after that. Today the man of your dreams was confessing his love for you and you just can't think straight.

"Say yes!" I voice in your head chirps.

"What if it's a prank?" Another one yells at you and you mentally shook your
head.

Those eyes were too soft and deep to be lying. If not his words, then you could definitely trust the sweat on his forehead that was caused by nervousness.

"Kuch kaho gi nahi?" His voice snaps you out of your thoughts and you open
your mouth to say something. However, your little moment gets interrupted by Maha.

"Candy Floss!" She runs up to you and you instantly pull your hand out of Shehry's. Maha drags both of you to the stall and Shehry buys candy floss for Maha and you.

On the way back home, Shehry keep stealing a glance at you, impatiently waiting for your answer. You find yourself smirking at how nervous he looked. As much as
You wanted him to pay for all the trouble that he had caused you over the years, you can't wait to be 'his' and so, you slowly interwind your fingers with his'.

The smirk on your face turns into a shy smile as Shehry tightens his grip around your hand and grins at you like the same Teenager for whom you fell for......

Happy Ending! ❤️

-
How was it? :D

Remember; you can always send in special requests❤️