02. Hussain Asif

Dedicated to iioyemehwish :D

Yeah, obsessed with that song lately and I guess that it will go with the situation too *_* ====>>>>>>>>>

~
~
It's 6:30AM and you are running around the kitchen, struggling to keep up with everything. You have been married to Hussain for three weeks now but, this is your first time cooking for everyone. As much as you want to make everyone fall for the magic that you hold in your fingers, you feel like you are miserably failing at it and that gives you more stress.

Light ruffling behind you catches your attention and you sigh. It must be Ami, you think, now she will know how bad I am at cooking.

Before you can turn around and greet her, you feel two soft hands snaking around your waist. You gasp at the warm touch and a raspy whisper brushes past your ears.

"Hey beautiful," Hussain whispers in his husky voice. He smiles against you earlobe and plants a kiss there.

"Good morning," you kiss him on his cheek and he rests his chin on your shoulder. His beard tickles you but you ignore it and enjoy the closeness between the two of you.

"Why so stressed?" He asks and you sigh. "Itna Saara kaam hai aur Mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha," you pout and that makes him giggle. You frown at him before pushing him away and he laughs even more.

While you continue cooking, Hussain finds himself a clean spot on the bench and sits there, silently watching you. Every now and then you steal a glance at him, only to find him smiling at you. His stare makes you feel more nervous about the whole situation and you finally ask him to leave.

Hussain laughs, offering help but, you refuse the offer. He tries again by passing you the right ingredients yet, it doesn't work on you because he still continues to tease you with the smirk that plays on his lips the whole time. You sigh and turn away from him.

"Jao na!" You tell him without looking at him. He doesn't say anything but, you hear footsteps approaching you. You try your best to hide your smile as you can already sense what's coming up next.

Hussain wraps his one arm around your waist and pulls you closer while his other hand moves your loose strands of hair away from you shoulder. He purposely brushes his thick fingers across the back of your neck and you try to keep your breathing as normal as possible.

"Are you sure?" He whispers as his grip around your waist grows tighter.

When you don't answer, Hussain kisses your jawline, making your insides flip upside down. You tilt your head away from him, blushing. Hussain smirks to himself before softly kissing your neck and then your collarbone. Unable to resist him, you just stand there in his warm embrace until the cuckoo clock in hall chimes loudly.

"Hussain I have to cook. Ami and Abu will be coming any moment," you panic and push Hussain away from you. You walk towards the other end of the kitchen to grab the dough but, Hussain grasps your wrist again and pull you into him, slamming your delicate frame against his firm chest.

"But I need you right now," He complains like a little kid while digging his face into your long hair. He finds is way through them, to the back of your neck, and smiles against you skin, knowing how much he effects you.

"Hussain please?" You ask, secretly not wishing for him to let go off you, "hum kal hi toh wapis aaye hein honeymoon se. Ab Mujhe ghar ka kaam Sambhal ne do na?"

"Wahi rehte toh better tha," Hussain sighs as he pulls away, "at least I had you all for myself." Even though you aren't looking at him, you could still sense him smirking.

Remembering the first three magical weeks of your marriage that you two had spent alone at a hill station, you smile and quickly turn around to face him. His eyes smile at you and you find yourself shyly grinning at him. He slowly takes your hand in his' and kisses your knuckles.

"I love you," you whisper and Hussain traces his fingers down the side of your face, towards you lips and slowly leans in.

He rests his forehead on your's and smiles.

"I love you more."

~~
LoL, this is what came into my mind for Hussain and after marriage plot iioyemehwish❤️

Dm me if you have any requests, guys. Like a specific scene and your favourite DhoomBros. I will try my best to make one for you ❤️❤️

LoveAlways!