04. Hussain Asif

Took forever to update because I totally forgot about this book...

Dedicated to:: ZainyDB

It's Monday morning and your are busy with your early morning chores. You cook breakfast for Hussain while he is taking a shower and head upstairs to choose his clothes for the day. Although he can do it all by himself, you like doing it for him. Picking out a set of formals, you place them nearly on the bed and begin choosing your own clothes.

You are so lost in the process that you don't realise when the washroom door opens. Hussain steps outside, and makes his way towards you and wraps his wet, cold arms around you. Your body stiffens and you let out a gasp as your back touches his bare chest. He softly digs into you collarbone, brushing his cold lips against it. You nervously smile and shivers run down your spine while you wait for him to wish you.

"Good morning, Princess," he murmurs, breathing against your bare neck.

"Morning," you whisper and wait for him to finally wish you first. However, he doesn't say anything.

Soon, both of you pull away and he leans forward to choose a dress for you. "wear red. It suits you," he hands you a suit before turning away and you quietly head to the washroom.

You serve breakfast for him and Hussain quickly gulps it down. Before you are even finished he gets up and plants a kiss on your forehead. "See you tonight, beautiful," he says like every day and leaves. While you watch his car driving away, you sigh, "happy first anniversary, hubby."

Soon you get back to you daily chores and clean up the house until your friends start calling up to wish you. You discuss your morning with your best friend and she advises you to still plan a nice dinner and so you get busy with cooking. In the evening, you go to the local florist and buy Hussain's favourite flowers and decorate your room with them. Vanilla flavoured candles and orchids everywhere.

"Tonight will be a special night!" You say to yourself as you change into a red gown with net sleeves. You put on the gold bangles that Hussain had gifted you on the wedding night and quietly sit in the living room, impatiently waiting for Hussain.

The clock ticks at its normal pace but, it seems slower. You turn on the TV to kill time yet, it doesn't help and you fall asleep. You feel like you are on a swing and you open you eyes immediately, only to see Hussain carrying you in his arms. "I am sorry- I didn't mean to wake you up," he says as he puts you down on the bed. You look at the clock behind you and it is striking 11pm.

You shove away your disappointment and smile at Hussain. "At least you are here before 12," you say, "come, let's have dinner."

"But, I already ate," Hussain's response breaks your heart and you start crying, despite how much you try to control your emotions. "No no no no! Please, don't cry," he begs and touches your face. You push his hand away and run towards the attached bathroom.

"Princess, Please open the door?" He requests but you keep crying, with your face digging in to your knees. Once the voice dies down, you head outside and see Hussain peacefully sleeping on the bed. He has already changed into his pjs and T-shirt is off like always.

You sigh and silently sit on the dressing stool; one by one removing your jewellery. You cover your face with your hands as tear begin to flow from your eyes again. Even the decorations didn't give him the slightest clue? This is not how you had planned your first wedding anniversary to be like.

A soft touch on your back forces you to look up and you find Hussain, standing behind you with a sad face. He comes around and kneels down next to your legs. "Didn't mean to upset you," he says. "But, you forgot our special day," you push him way and get up. As you make your way to the cupboard to pick a night dress, a gentle pull on your elbow stops you.

"Let's have dinner," he says and drags you outside but, you are not in the mood anymore. "Jaan, please?" He insists and you sit beside him without arguing any further.

He slides the first bowl towards you and you unwillingly lift the lid only to reveal a twinkling masterpiece. You instantly stand up as Hussain picks up the delicate diamond necklace and goes behind you. His fingers tickle your back as he pushes your hair aside. You smile to yourself as he wraps the chain around your neck. It's followed by a trail of soft yet deep kisses across your upper Back.

"You really thought I forgot, huh?" Hussain breathes against your collarbone and you nod. "I wanted to spend my day with you," you complain as Hussain continues to softly peck your shoulders.

"Oh, about that," he says as he turns you around. With his hands on your hips, he pulls you closer and leans in to gently kiss your nose and then both cheeks. He finally kisses your forehead, and speaks, "who cares about that when we have the whole night to ourselves?"

He winks, making your cheeks turn a darker shade of red and lifts you up in his arms, bridal style. "You are the best thing that ever happened to me," he whispers against your lips as he leads you to the bedroom.......

><><
No, I didn't change it back to the original ending as promised because my sister might be reading this too and I like keeping my work PG13 LOL XD