Chapter 1

"Talking"
'Thinking'
'Message'or' Reading'
"Talking on phone"
Important

Beep
Beep
Beep
Be....

A hand hit the alarm to turn it off. There was a huff and then a sight heard from a boy who was laying on a bed. He stayed on it a little longer until he look at the alarm and seeing the time '6:30AM'. He shot up getting a bit dizzy of the sudden move. So he stayed still for the dizzynes to disappear. When it disappeared he got out of the bed and went to his closed to get some clothes. When he got some clothes he went to the bathroom to take a shower. After the shower he got dressed and went back to his bedroom seeing the time is now '6:45AM'. He walked to the side of the bed in front of a nightstand. Taking his phone of the charger and putting it in his pants pocket. Leaning down to open the drawer and taking aut a white face mask and holding it in his hand.

 Leaning down to open the drawer and taking aut a white face mask and holding it in his hand

(Like this)

Turning to his bedroom door seeing his bag. He walked to the bag pulling it up and opening one of the dags zipper putting the face mask in it. Putting the dag on one of his shoulder and walking out of his room. Going down the stairs in to the kitchen. Putting the bag down by the table where were four chairs in each gap. He went to the fridge and opened it. Taking out six eggs and packed bacon and some leftover salad. Going to the stove. On the way they're taking two pans. Putting the tow pans on the stove turning it on. Pouring oil in the pans in one getting tow eggs and in in the other bacon. Finishing making breakfast putting them on plates. He heard something behind him and knew what it was. "Good morning" he said. The person behind him yawns and says "Good morning, Dream".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Cliffhanger. First time doing this. I hope you like it 💕. Sorry that it's short)