Chapter 3

3rd Pov:

Classes started and all the students went to their class. Dream was waiting for all his class mates to sit down and for the teacher to come in class. There were some chit-chat between Dream's class mates, but Dream didn't chat with anyone, because he didn't want to, so he just waited for the teacher. While Dream waited he felt someone staring at him, he was looking for the source without moving his head, so for the person to not look away. He search every single person, but no one was looking at him, he got a bit uncomfortable, so he moved his head a little to maybe make the starting go away. The class door opened and the teacher came in, she apologies for being late and we started our class.

Time skip (don't know anything about teacher work)

After the first class finished Dream immediately went to his second class not wanting to be watched by someone. While going to his second class he saw his older brother by his locker, so he waved at him to say *hi*, he saw me and waved to me too. Dream then kept on walking to class ignoring everyone in the hallway. He arrived at his next class, going in seeing the teacher there on his computer tipping something in. Dream just went to his seat and sat down. couple minutes later Dream heard someone coming in class, but he didn't bother looking at who came in.

The person who came in was looking checking if someone is in here. Only seeing the teacher on the computer, so going to one of the sets and sitting down to wait for class. While waiting they heard someone cough, they looked at the teacher seeing him do no such movements to indicate that he coughed, so they were a bit confused and weirded out. They look around the class closely, and in few seconds seeing a boy sitting almost at the back of the class. The boy looked like he was staring at nothing just his desk.

???  Pov:

'How did he get in withaut me noticing him or was he here all the time and I didn't see him?' they were questioning themselves. They came back to reality when they heard the school bell ringing. Next classes has started and students were coming in class and sitting down. The teacher stood up and said "Good morning" to the students.

(Sorry that it's late, got lazy)