Chapter 5

Dream Pov:

I was sitting in my next class which is history. I was writing note's for it, so that I can be prepared for a test or a exam. It's wen I felt someone staring at me. I turned my head a little to wear I feel the staring coming from and I see a guy who is still staring at me with confusion in his eyes. I stared right back at him, until he realised I was looking at him a bit confused my self. The guy turned his head away from me looking at something else. I felt confused and creeped out of the situation that just happened. I look back to my note's and started writing again. When I finished writing I glanced a little at the guy who now was doing something in his notebook and I  turned back around to pay attention to the teacher who was talking about war's and what year it happened.

(Few minutes later)

History classes have ended and my next class is math which I didn't like that much because of the teacher, so I'm probably going to skip it and go somewhere else to relax or do something else. I walked out of school to the back yard of the school where I could relax and probably take a nap. I went to the sitting area and put down my bag and laid down on the one of the benche's. I was closing my eyes thinking about something to distract me from any noise that was happening around me, so I didn't hear someone walking to me...

(Cliffhanger. Sorry for the short one and for not posting)