Chapter 2

"Good morning Dream"

Dream turned around to face the person who was behind him. "Breakfast is done Foolish" Dream said to his older brother "Thanks Dream" Foolish said back. Foolish went to grab a plate that had food on it and went to sit down by the table on a chair. Dream heard someone running down stairs and he knew who it is so he went to take another plate with food and went to sit down by the table on a chair in front of Foolish. He started eating while enjoying the peacefulness. Hearing a chair move looking that way seeing a tall boy whit black and white hair eating. It was his younger brother Ranboo "Good morning Ranboo" Dream and Foolish said at the same time not surprised at all "Good morning" Ranboo said back with a smile. It was a comfortable silence while they were eating. Dream finished first, taking his plate back to the kitchen and putting it in the sink, quickly running upstairs and going to his room and then going to the bathroom to brush his teeth. Finishing brushing his teeth opening up a drawer and taking out earrings and putting them on his ears. Looking in to the mirror fixing some areas, then going back downstairs to his bag and pulling it up and putting it on his shoulders. Walking to the front door putting on shoes and waiting for his brothers to come. He saw his brothers coming to the front door so he moved a little from all the shoes they got. Foolish and Ranboo put on their shoes and with Dream went outside of their home to go to their car.

(This is how they look)

Going inside the car with Foolish in the driver seat, Dream next to him and Ranboo in the back seat. Foolish started the car and started driving to school.

(fwe minutes later)

Wen they arrived, Foolish parked the car and turned it off.  Getting out there car Ranboo got iImmediately hugged to the ground by one of his friends. "Hi, Tobbo" "Ello" said a boy with brown hair and a green shirt with blue jeans on whose name is Tobbo.

(Tobbo's look)

(Tobbo's look)

Foolish laugh a little of his brother's friend, while Dream just stood there not knowing what to do. So he just went inside the school not bothered about the whole thing or anything at all. While walking through the school to get to his locker he bumped into someone "Hey! Watch it!" said someone. Dream ignore it and kept on walking to his locker.

??? Pov:

'...' 'Who did I hit'... 'Let's just go'

(Yes there will be Pov)

No one's:Pov

Dream made it to his locker. Putting useless stuff in the locker and taking wat he needs for his classes. When finished he started walking to his first class. While going to his class he thought what they were going to do in class. While thinking he saw that he was in front of a door and it was his first class. So he went inside and sat down on a chair. He guessed it wasn't yet classes because there were few students  in cla-.

Ring
Ring
Ring...

Classes started (yey, sorry for short)