A Real Ghost Story

Let me introduce myself. My name is John, my mom passed away September 2, 2009 when I was 16 years old.

You know how you can see things out of the corner of your eye? Well, I have had several experiences with that...

The first one I had was at my old Elementary school. I always used to look at the clock, trying to make the time go faster. It was there that it happened. I looked and I swear to you that I saw the clock change from a clock to a circle of fire. The fire was going inwards, like it was either being forced that way or it was looking from below it.

The second was after Christmas. I got one of those Stretch Screamers Slimers. You remember them. There were first generations (Frankensteins Monster, Ghostface, The Mummy, and the Wolfman) You would squeeze some part of their face and a bubble filled with a colored fluid would be forced up. Well later they made Slimers, you fill them up with this colored slime and they'd ooze it out of their eyes and mouth. I had this one that looked like a zombie and for a split second I saw it with pins in it, like s

This last one is held close to me. This happened one day when me and my brother were messing around, back in elementary school and I think it was a weekend when this happened. I chased him outside and he went back in. I saw a young girl, who had to be at least six with black hair and a white gown or a dress appear in the reflection of the screen door before it changed back to someone had deliberately turned it into a pincushion for some reason. Why is this close? When I mentioned it to my older brother and my friend Tammy, and this was a year ago I will remind you, that me and my older brother were moving stuff from his room and we found an old photo album with pictures of my mom. I didn't really get the chance to see them but from what I was told, there was a photography of a girl fitting that description. I swear to you I'm not kidding. If the photo matches the description, I'll upload it. It's creepy that this is brought up, I know its nothing big but it's all I can remember...