Interview with Slenderman

((I found this account in a word document of my computer about three days ago. I don't remember writing it, but it certainly seems like my style of writing... and now that I think of it, I really DON'T have many memories from that summer. It would certainly explain the stains on my carpet... but I'm confused about the landlord thing, because last I checked my landlord was a nice elderly lady. It's all a bit odd, but seemed right for this site.))

Before I begin, I should tell you that I never knew too much about Slenderman until recently. I was a fan of YuGiOh Abridged on Youtube and so I did see the parody video called 'Concrete Giraffes' depicting a humourous creature with no face who happened to like eating children. I thought it was amusing and decided to look up MarbleHornets, the channel that LittleKuriboh had collaborated with to create the video. I found the videos creepy at first, with the tall figure appearing, the video skipping and whatnot. Until of course this 'Slenderman' turned into a guy with a mask... ever since then the videos have turned too dull for my liking and I've stopped watching.

Then I started reading some creepypastas involving Slenderman. So at the moment, this is what I know of him. He is tall, and thin, and wears a suit. His face is only a mouth. He stalks children, probably kills, possibly eats them. And he's a regular serial killer. He also drives people to madness, is probably supernatural, and now has a version of himself in Minecraft. Clearly, he was getting popular. I found that kind of amusing.

Yeah... amusing... until recently. When I learned more than I EVER wanted to know about this guy. The following events did happen, in the order I convey them, but I'm not sure exactly of the dates. All I know was that they occured sometime over last summer. My memories of that summer are... rather patchy. Though anyone familiar with Slenderman at all shouldn't be surprised by that.

THE FIRST EVENT, SOMETIME IN JUNE

I had been sitting in my computer chair all day reading fanfiction. No, not creepypastas. I wasn't into those at the time, I only began reading seriously about Slenderman somewhere in the midst of this madness. I like fanfiction. It's relaxing to read, I enjoy writing it too, sure it's depraved as Hell itself but I didn't really mind. I'm a bit of a depraved person at times myself. It's good to let loose on a text file every now and again. I was in the midst of reading of a rather epic three way between Seto Kaiba, Yami Bakura and Bandit Keith when I was struck by a sudden thirst and headed happily to the kitchen to summon up a grape Fanta, the best soda ever created. I equated it with drinking a popcicle. And a good popcicle, not those cheap frozen sugar water things but involving actual juice. I love those.

Anyway, I opened my bedroom door and... well I met Slenderman. You could understand my shock at seeing the abnormally long limbs bent as he sat in my computer chair, staring at the screen, Or at least I assume he was staring as he faced the thing with a round hole I took to be his mouth hanging open in the center of his face. He of course had no eyes.

I of course live alone so seeing anyone in my room would be a surprise, but this figure made me drop my fanta and it proceeded to stain the carpet purple. My landlord would not be amused, I was sure. Not that this was my first thought of course, as I was busily trying to make my brain stop spasming as it tried to process the facelessness of my intruder.

"Um... um... hello?" I finally stammered out. The figure seemed to startle in my computer chair and swung his head around to point at me, his mouth closing into a line so thin it seemed to disappear. We looked at each other for a moment.

Finally Slenderman rose, towering over me and folding his abnormally long arms across his chest.

"You... are seriously fucked up." He said this in a strange voice. Low pitched, yet somehow thin and ringing.