The House in Oahu

There is a blue, two story house in Oahu, Hawaii that is almost like any other house. It was priced rather cheap and for that reason, my parents rented it.

I lived a few years in that house and it was not fun to be alone. Most of the time, I would be in the house on the top story, which is the only part we rented, and hear the residents in the first story talk. There was a man and his wife with their child who lived there. It was an old house that I did not like at all. But first, I must tell you some things about the house.

There was a woman who wanted to make the house of her dreams, but the plans went horribly wrong. There were two entrances to the top story of the house, one inside a protected area with two gates and another free for anyone to acess if they had the right key. The bottom story had a couple entrances, but you had to get through two gates to get into the protected area. Behind the house was another, one with a yard. The only gardening in this house was in the protected area, there was a grass patch, a tree, and a medium sized yellow flower patch in the middle of the grass patch. The house she built became unlucky and she soon left the house, dissapointed in the results. Later on, a man bought the house from the lady and granted it to his son for his family to live in. The family still lives there, with some guy renting the top story. The time the house was empty, ghosts started to live in it. Actually, not only ghosts, but lots of insects also lived in it. The place was a disaster. Before my family moved into the house, the family who inhabited the bottom story had to kick out the family who lived in the top story because that family was very loud, supposedly from screaming and running around a lot.

I never really thought much about the story, but I was young and never knew much about the house. Even so, I did not like the house and it made me feel strange. I got used to the feeling after a while. I was seven at the time we moved in and I had some history with ghosts. My brother died as a baby and I encountered him a couple of times in places I visited and lived in. I could slightly sense the paranormal and most of my life was always having something to do with the paranormal. I was always freaked out and I knew it was not normal. One of my classmates could see and interact with ghosts and another classmate had a messed up life because of ghosts and her friend's death from being afraid of something. I would have some classmates tell me ghost stories and later on, I would see a dark cloaked person at the end of a hallway and rub my eyes to see nothing, telling myseld that imagination is a horrible thing sometimes.

My family is not very big, only four people, my parents, my older sister and I. Sometimes, my sister, mother, and I would talk about real ghost encounters, but my dad would not believe in ghosts.

This story is basically about scary encounters in the house and in other houses I've been to while living in the house.

The other house is my mother's friend's house. We would occasionally go there and they had two sons, both boys, one older than the other. Their house was also two stories, but was surrounded by other houses. Unlike our house, their house always had people coming in and the streets were always lively. They had a huge back yard that was a huge field with a huge tree in the center. Their school, which was nearby, was built over a cemetary.

In the blue house, there was a lot of space. The kitchen was almost connected to the living room, only separated by a tall wall that did not reach the ceiling. There was a section that was just in front of a spiraling staircase that was one of the entrances into the house that had three mirrors, two angled. To the right of the mirror was a long hallway with three entrances to the right, my sister's bedroom, a bathroom, the laundry space, and my bedroom. At the end of the hallway was the second entrance to the house to the right and to the left was the master bedroom. There was glass at the very end of the hallway, overlooking the driveway. To the left of the mirror space was the kitchen, with the living room to the left of the staircase, behind the mirror space. in front of the small kitchen was a dining room, rarely used, only father was moved out because of work.