Why me?!?

Dedicated to @gogys_left_eye because cey are the one that introduced me to MCYT in the first place.

(Once again i dont know whose fanart this is so if its yours or you know etc. I'll give credit.)

Trigger warnings: suicide mentions/suicidal thoughts, suggestions of abuse, (is being hit over the head a trigger?) Giving up? Idk what really counts as a trigger.

Normal POV

Ranboo didnt think his day could get any worse. He was just a normal kid, nothing special, but the world seemed to hate him. First he'd been kicked out of his home by his abusive mother and father. Then his best friend, the only person who ever cared about him, had "disappeared" and left a suicide note. Then he'd been been expelled from his crappy school for lashing out at the teachers. 

But then he got kidnapped.

Ranboo had nowhere to go after he was shunned by everyone he met. He tried to get some food at the local soup kitchen, but they thought he was lying, because he was still wearing his clean suit and tie from school.

In the end, after hours of searching for a safe place, (he didn't find one), he just sat down in a quiet, dead-end alleyway, and thought about life. Wether it was worth living anymore, wether he should just end it all. He thought about his best friend, wondered if he was in a better place now. 

The little voice in his head said: You could see him again.

Ranboo was considering the possibilities, then he suddenly looked up. He thought he'd heard footsteps. He shook his head. He must have imagined it. Stressful day, you know, and all that. Just then, a shadow fell over his curled up form. In the darkness, Ranboo could just about make out the form of a man. That's the last he saw, before the man pulled out a police baton and hit Ranboo over the head.

The world faded to black.

——————————————————————————————————

He opened his eyes to see and blank metal ceiling. He dimly wondered why he was here, and where here was. As his mind started to clear, he realised he was in the back of a van. It was dusty, with only one, tiny, barred window for light. The floor was cold metal, that shook every time the van hit a bump. His first thought was to call for help, then he realised that was stupid. They were probably on a highway, everyone nearby would be in their cars. The doors were locked with a chain.

Not getting out that way are we?

Ranboo considered his options. There weren't many. In the end he decided to go bang on the walls, get the attention of his kidnapper. He got up, and walked over to the left-hand wall, but a voice said, "good morning, Ranboo. Glad to see you're awake."

Ranboo looked around, his eyes falling on a tiny camera and microphone in the corner of the room.

He looked right into the camera, "what do you want with me? Where are we going? Why am I here?"

"All in good time, Ranboo."

"How do you know my name?"

"I know everything about you Ranboo. I know your parents starve you every night, hit you when you talk back, and are constantly telling you you're not good enough. I know you constantly think about running away, but are too scared to. I know that your today your parents kicked you out, today you lost your best friend forever. You had nowhere to go. Isnt being here better than being back with them?"

"How did you know?" Ranboo asked, close to tears.

"I make it my business to know all about my, shall we say," the voice paused as though thinking, "experiments"

Ranboo felt anger bubbling up inside him. He banged on the doors

"Let! Me! Go!" He screamed, "You have no right to just take me! I want to go back! Take me back! Now!"

The voice simply said

"No. I will not. You see we need you Ranboo."

"What for? Just let me out!" In frustration, he kicked the camera, shattering it.

there was silence. In desperation Ranboo shook the chains binding the doors. The didn't budge.

He decided to give up. He wasn't going to ever get out unless they wanted him to. He'd hated living with his Abusive parents, but this was worse. He'd rather be anywhere but here, in this dusty, horrid van, with nowhere to go and nothing to do. Since he didn't know how long he'd be here, He just sat in the corner, with his knees drawn up to his chest, and waited.

—————————————————————————

A/n: well guys, that's it. First chapter done. I hope you didn't think that was sad, because there's a lot worse coming. See you then.