Where are we going?

Same as always for fanart

Ok ik i promised you guys a big chapter, but i hadnt updated In a while, and i wanted to give you guys something, so sorry, nothing much until next chapter.

Triggers: i dont think there are any.

Less get this goin then

Ranboo's watch beeped. He looked at the time. 7am. He decided he couldn't go back to sleep so he just lay on the bed.

Suddenly, bright light flooded the room. He could make out two silhouettes in the light.

One was slightly taller than Ranboo, wearing black jeans and a black and red hoodie. (Oops y'all know what's coming)

The other was smaller, in a bright blue jumper that was way to big for him, blue joggers, and a  matching hat with a pixel face.

The one in blue turned to the other one and said

"Yo, Bad. You think he's awake?"

"Maybe. I dont know. Why dont you go and see, Skeppy?" Said the other.

The one called 'Skeppy' smirked, bowed, and said

"Ladies first, Bad."

The tall one turned to face Skeppy,

"You never do shut up, do you?" And then they leaned in close, whispering, "someone should teach you what to do with that big mouth."

Skeppy grinned mischievously,

"Y'know Bad, you look really cute in that hoodie, but I've never seen you take it off."

"You never know. Maybe you might."

Finally ranboo couldnt take it any more, he sat up and said,

"Are you guys done yet? Ive sorta just been kidnapped and the last thing i need right now is people flirting shamelessly infront of me."

The figures looked at each other, expressions of surprise on their faces. Finally, Skeppy, his face slightly red, said

"Whatever kid, just back up against the wall so i can put these cuffs on you."

Ranboo did as he was told, and Skeppy snapped the cuffs on. Then he grabbed ranboo roughly by the shoulders, and started to lead him down a long corridor with many doors in rows down the sides. 'Bad' followed. The doors all had different numbers on, but ranboo was lead down the corridor, right to the end, taken to the one that said 003.

Bad opened the door and shoved Ranboo through, Skeppy following.

After the dull of his cell, the bright white of the room was almost blinding. When his head cleared, he saw where he was.

He was in a laboratory.

They were gonna experiment on him.

And there was nothing. 

He.

Could.

Do...

Bad and Skeppy pushed him further forward, until he was in the centre of the room.

If it was possible the lights seemed to be even brighter here, sending needles of pain spinning into the back of ranboo's head. He blinked, hard, just as a voice said:

"Welcome, subject 46E. We are pleased to welcome you to T.I.N.E." The voice coughed, "and we are also pleased to welcome our esteemed guest..."

*insert dramatic pause*

"Eret."

Bad and Skeppy looked up. Ranboo followed their gaze and saw a glass box jutting out from the left hand wall, where a person stood. They looked around 6'4, dressed in a red jacket, black pants and black, laced, high-heeled leather boots. The person had short, messy brown hair, and wore a golden crown, set at an angle on their head.

The person turned to face ranboo, and he could see that they wore dark, reflective sunglasses. They looked at ranboo, smiled, and turned away again.

Then the voice spoke again, and ranboo realised something, and he was shocked he hadnt thought of it earlier.

That voice. It was the same voice that had spoken to him in the van. He'd  thought that it was the masked man who'd spoken, but it wasnt. This voice was different, smooth, unlike the masked man's raspy whisper.

However, his thoughts were interrupted, by two of the scientists grabbing him roughly from behind, undoing the handcuffs, and shoving him on the operating table. Ranboo thrashed, trying to break free, but to no avail.

The scientists strapped ranboo's arms to the table, then his legs, then stood back. Ranboo continued to squirm, but his bonds were too strong.

The man in the glass box sat down, facing ranboo, his hands folded calmly on his lap. Ranboo shouted and screamed, screamed for them to let him out, until bad came over and tied a gag around his mouth.

 Ranboo eventually gave up struggling and lay still.

He wasnt getting out of here.

Yet...

Ugh finally i can give you guys another chapter. I'm sorry it took so long and that ⟟ couldnt give you the big chapter i promised. Ive had terrible writers block but ⟟ hope ⟟ can make up for it with the next chapter.

Btw i would like a poll of who you want me to introduce next. Whoever gets the most comments will be added next. Comment the name and any ideas you have for them.

🌈