T.I.N.E (Part 2)

Dedicated to@FriendsNotFound  for giving me ideas

Triggers: fighting, weapons, violence in general, injury, (a lot of) blood, gore in graphic description, delirious-ness, voices in his head

Ranboo stood, frozen to the spot. Still staring at the masked man. He wanted to run, wanted to hide, do anything other than just stand here. 

But his legs had turned to lead. 

Along with every other muscle in his body. 

The man still did nothing.

It was intense, both of them staring at each other. Finally, ranboo couldn't handle the tension. He turned away and continued to run.

This time, however, he heard the masked man following him. Once Again, ranboo couldnt help but stop and look back.

The man was  following. He was swinging his axe, twirling it around in his hand with ease. Catching and throwing it effortlessly as he crossed the distance between himself and ranboo in three short strides. 

Ranboo tried to run, but the mask was faster. 

The man kicked him in the back of the knees, and ranboo fell. He got quickly back to his feet, but the axe came swiftly for his neck. Ranboo dodged back, but too late, he realised it was a feint. The next kick came in swift, and impossible to stop. It hit Ranboo square in the chest, and knocked him back a few paces, and he fell to the ground. 

The masked man sliced the axe across ranboo's chest, leaving a thin trail of blood. He cried out in pain, feeling the warm red liquid run down his torso, tinting the concrete roadside red. 

Ranboo scrambled away frantically, getting to his feet as he desperately tried to ignore the searing pain in his chest. 

The masked man stepped forward again and swept ranboo's legs from under him. Ranboo fell once again, and, this time, the axe came for Ranboo's face. 

He screamed as his skin split at the touch of the axe. The blood poured forth, running down his face, getting in his eyes up to the point that he couldnt see anything but deep crimson. He felt the warm liquid drip into his mouth as the pain intensified. He let out another guttural scream as the blood continued to flow.

The voices in his head were laughing. All he could here was laughter. He was aware of nothing else. Only their Merciless cackling.

Soon it was too much for ranboo. The laughter was overwhelming him, along with the pain. His brain was fuzzy, he couldnt think.

He started joining in, his voice echoing in the deserted roadside. His maniacal laughter mixing with that inside his head like his forgotten tears mixing with the blood on his pale face.

He continued to laugh, louder and louder, forgetting the pain, enjoying the burning of the gash, laughing at the fact he was losing too much blood, he was going to die if it didnt stop.

Pure, maniacal laughter continued to escape his lips, he was becoming delirious from the blood loss. He couldnt see the masked man because of the blood in his eyes, but ranboo could see him standing there, sort of like a sixth sense, he could feel the man's emotions — somehow.

He was confused, and angry - but more confused, at why Ranboo was laughing, not screaming in pain. 

The mask probably realised that ranboo was going to die if he didnt stem the flow of blood, so he ripped two bits of cloth from his hoodie, used one to hastily wipe Ranboo's face, and the other to tie a makeshift bandage over the gash.

The man snapped the handcuffs on ranboo, picked him up, with ranboo still laughing crazily all the while, and slung him over his shoulder. Then he started walking towards a large warehouse. The last thing ranboo saw was a large sign saying T.I.N.E...

Before he blacked out.

A/n ayyyyyyyyyyy

Now that was fun to write. This is the one time so far that i had a chapter planned out. It involved a lot of pain so this is really getting ✨ angsty ✨.

But dont worry, Ranboo isnt going insane (yet), that was just the blood loss making him delirious. But wasnt it fun!

Leo out see y'all soon