Chapter 2

„Hello"

„Hi!" George says. His voice slightly lower than it is in real life. The bullying made him insecure about his voice. It made him insecure about a lot of things. But Dream doesn't have to know that. No-one must know that. That he, George, uses a voice-changer.

"How are you doing, NF?" Dream asks on the other side of their discord call. Hint of mocking in his voice.

"Been doin' pretty good actually" George says, lying. But now it is okay, as he 'isn't' George, he is 'NF'. He is not going to make himself a burden to Dream, his best and only friend "how are you doing?"

"I—yesterday actually—got the idea of doing a stream, like a Q&N stream. I wanted to do it today. I think my fan-base deserves to know something about me. You can join if you want to." George stops. Telling information about himself isn't something he is fan of.

"Sorry, but I have to pass this opportunity. Maybe sometime in privet—not too soon though—definitely not in front of thousands of people." George says as he giggles-

"Oh, come on, now. How am I supposed to know you aren't any 50-year-old creep behind the camera? I don't even know your name!" If you were to listen to his voice, you could hear smile, very clearly.

"Oh, now you are just being hypocrite. Dream definitely isn't your real name" George scoffed.

"Definitely better then 'NF', Mr. NotFound."

"Whatever, Dream. Dou you want to start your stream, or are you just gonna argue with me?" He teases the other one.

"Yeah, let's start the stream. I'm gonna send it on twitter, that we are live" Dream did as he said, putting on 'Starting soon' screen. Stream went well. Both boys enjoying their time together, while questions about their life were asked.

A donation went through; 'Where do you guys live? Also love your content.'. NF read the question, normally thanked them, as he wasn't planning on answering and thought that Dream didn't plan on it either. That was where he was wrong though.

"Thanks for the five. And for your question, I live in the US." Chat goes crazy. NF only looking dumb-founded. Did Dream actually did it? Did he reveal something about himself to the internet?

"Uh...NF? You still there? Everything okay?"

"Yeah, just wasn't expecting you to actually answer that" NF nervously chuckled.

"I think it was pretty obvious with my American accent. Where do you live, NF?"

"I would rather keep that to myself. Sorry "

"I think it is UK. Given your accent." George starts to panic, small droplets of sweat forming on his forehead "I-I'm not gonna confirm nor denial that information."

He doesn't want anyone to know. How could he have forgot about his accent? He doesn't live in the UK, now. But still, fact that people knew where he was coming from is scarry enough as it is.

"Come on. Just tell us. It is not that bug of a deal, NF" Dream presses on more.

"Sorry, I have to go" George says, leaving the call. 'Why did Dream had to do it?'

'Oh shit, oh shit oh shit. I messed up.' Dream quickly went to his and NF's DMs and types quick apology.

Dream|7:21pm

Sorry NF! I didn't know it will be that upsetting. It was dumb from mw. I'm sorry. You don't have to come back to the stream, if you don't want to, which I completely understand. I'm genuinely sorry NotFound
~Dream

NotFound|7:22pm

It's okay Dream. I know you didn't mean it a bad way. Ig, it was just too much and I over-reacted. Dw thought, as I will come back, give me like 5min.

Dream|7:22pm

Okay

Cya soon NF :]

Delivered
Seen

NF pushed his chair away from his table, the 'NF' persona gone. Now, he is George with tears streaming down his face.

'Am I really going to react like this?'
'It is just a joke'
'You are a bad friend'

Those and many other were George's thoughts. It was too much. Again.

He stood up from the floor he hadn't even realized he was sitting on and made his way to the bathroom.

He is searching through the cabinets when he finally finds what he is looking for. Rolling his sleave up, he notices how his wrist are already full. He drew with silver too much. He starts to pull his pants down to his mid-thighs, having access to the upper part of his leg and makes lines. Thin ones, not too much nor not enough. The right amount for his pain to be relieved, for couple seconds, while his brain produces the chemical.

But that goes away way too quickly for Georges liking and he feels not only the mental pain, but now the physical too. His still confused brain continues—drawing with silver, that starts to turn red—he looks at the liquid making its way to the floor, being drag down by the strongest power; gravity.

He just sits there, after a minute or so, his brain finally starts to pick up on what has he done and bandage those cuts, cleaning them before hand, limping his way to his set up to go back to Dream. NF on show from now on.

"Hey chat, sorry for leaving, someone in my house called me"

"It is okay really" Dream answered. He knows that wasn't the reason for NF's sudden leave and he has a feeling that the chat may suspect something too.

Another donno came through 'How much do you know about each other?'

"Not a much, actually, or at least any personal information" Dream says carefully, not wanting to overstep any more un-said boundaries.

"We know each other's favourite colours" NF said and decides to reveal some information "Like I'm colour-blind—protan to be exact—so I can only see yellow and brown. And blue. That is my favourite colour *chuckle* it is pretty much the only colour I cam see" the chat is happy once again.

"Yeah, I bet if he could saw green, it would have been his favourite colour and all he sees is piss yellow. My eyes would be piss yellow to him!"

"That is pretty weird to think about" NF said, while chat goes NUTS about the new information. He just chuckled, though, as he knew Dream's eye colour is green as it was the first think Dream had told him as a response. 'He is really giving away information' he thought as he put his arms in his lap.

He hissed in pain. He completely forgot about the cuts.

"Are you okay, NF?"

"Yeah, I just hit my funny bone. Which is a stupid name, since it is not funny, in fact it hurts like shit."

Dream ended the stream and pushes himself of the chair getting up and making his way to the bathroom. Looking in his green eyes.

"You know. You actually really messed up today with, NF" he brushes his fingers through his hair "he is a really good friend, you know how lucky you are, right Dream?"

He opens the bird app, known as twitter. He tries to stay away, as there is a lot of negativity. On his timeline he sees clips from their today's stream. His eyes sadden. NF's voice sounded really panicked, and when he came back, it sounded hoarse, like ha had been crying. None of the fans—fortunately—didn't picked up on anything, unlike Dream. Talking hours and hours makes you really, really close.

He shoots a one quick text to NF. Asking if he is really okay.

Dream|8:53pm

Hey!
I know you said you are okay, just making sure :] you can text me anytime.

Delivered
Seen