Chapter 1

The boy was walking down the hallway of the high school. Kids were around him, meeting and catching up after two months of break. George was somewhat excited. He was year closer to finishing school, year closer to finish his high school experience, he just started, and he was not the one to complain.

It isn't that he hates school; learning, essays, homework. He doesn't like the students, more specifically, this one group of students

"Hey" and there they are. He decided to ignore them, making his way to the classroom.

"I was talking to you, fag" he said. Deep voice, slightly raspy. That is Alan,

"So, he is deaf? Or just mute, like you weren't messed up already." Slightly higher voice. Not high in any way, just higher than Alan's—which isn't hard in the first place—the rasp gone, only smoot voice. It sounded nice when it didn't spit slurs at you. That is Clay.

He is pulled by his T-Shirt, backward, almost falling.

"Do you have mine and Alan's homework?" the boy gave a non-verbal response, just nodding his head "give it to us, worst the B- and you will have issues." Straight to the point, no beating around the bush. 'This is really my life'

The day went like any other, nothing major happening, just some bad words, whispers, and glances.

George was making his way to the library, slightly faster than anyone else, but not fast enough to be noticeable. Not that anyone would notice not care.

"Hey~" George went faster. He doesn't need another encounter with Clay.

"Fatty, I was talking to you" grab by the shirt "I got C+ on my homework. I thought we had a deal. The reasoning?"

"I-I'm sorry. I was doing your friends', I's, and yours. I was exhausted."

"I do NOT care about your work. Deal is deal. And now, your part of the deal is broken. That comes with comes with consequences." Before the boy could process the words, a fist collided with his cheek. Rings the bully was wearing tearing his skin apart. Droplets of blood making their way down his face to his chin.

"Clay, we said after school, so we don't get in any trouble, remember?"

"Sorry Alan. Was just pissed off" he looked at his friend, then back at the blood-stained face "I will wait for you after school. You won't miss me, will you?" Clay adds fake sweetness in his voice, making George gag.

George was out of the school, nervously looking around, trying to avoid Alan and his Friend group.

"Oh, there he is. How about you pay for your mistakes?" He gulped. This isn't going to be nice.

He came home with bruises. Not much, but some were on his chest and stomach, some on his arms. Luckily his face was bruise-free, so it won't be that hard to cover.

George cleaned his face and went up to his room. He was supposed to do some plugins with Dream for their videos they were planning on record.

________________

Author here!
This chapter is shorter, but they will be longer, I promise. This is something more like a prologue, but yeah... Don't forget to drink, sleep and eat! BTW the video is just something my YT recommended to me xD so here you go. Suffer with me.

~Maura