The backstory....

Author

This is a story about Y/N and Luca's backstory. Let's start. Shall we?

(Luca's side of the story)

I met Y/N when I was only two. We have been childhood best friends for almost 25 years now.. It feels so nice thinking about are memories.. Now I can possibly spend my whole life with her/him...

(Y/N side if the story)

Luca and I have been best friends for who knows how long.. I had my first kiss with him in high school before leaving for London.. We had matching hair for picture day before... When I think of the memories.. It just makes me think that we can spend are life together! From friends to best friends to dating? What is next getting married together? I hope so! I care a whole lot about him.. I will even sacrifice my life for him.. He is my soulmate..

(When they became friends)

Teacher: Ok kids we have a new kid joining us. His name is Luca! I want you guys to be nice to him and get along.

(During recess)

Y/N mind: I see that new kid playing by himself... Maybe I'll play with him!

*You walk over to Luca*

Y/N: Hewoo I am Y/N!

Luca: H-hewo... I am Luc... a!

Y/N: Can I pway with you?

Luca: O-oki!

Y/N POV: Right after that day we have became friends!

(First day of kindergarten)

*Luca sits on the bus by himself*

Luca POV: I was hoping me and my friend would get to sit next to each other because we had assigned seats. Luckily my wish came true! I was sitting next to my brother Levi and my friend Y/N!

Levi's POV: I remember when Luca met his first friend I knew right away that they would have a very great future... And so they did! We have all been in the same class till Y/N went to London for college.

(Second grade)

Y/N: Hi Luca! Hi Levi! Hi Alex!

All: Hiii!

Y/N: I made something for you guysss

Luca: What is it?

Y/N: I made friendship bracelets! One is white for Luca! One is pink for Alex! One is black for Levi! And one is (Any color) for me!

Alex: Thank you sissy/Brother!

Y/N: Your welcome sissy!

*5th grade*

*You and Luca were at a flower bed pulling flowers*

Y/N: Luca! I Made you something!

Luca: Me too!

Y/N: Show in 3... 2.... 1....

* You both show a flower crown*

Luca: We both made the same thing! Thank you Y/N!

Y/N: Your welcome and thank you also!

Y/N POV

I remember this day in middle school so it was picture day and I decided it was cool if I made a strand of my hair my favorite color! Luca and Alex helped me and for my surprise.. It looked horrible... I tried to wash it off but it was permanent... So Luca did this..

Y/N: IT WONT COME OFF!!

Luca: Wait a minute lemme do something...

*Luca picks up a white hair chalk and makes a strand of his hair white*

Alex: Lemme do the same!!

*Alex picks up a pink hair chalk and makes a strand of her hair pink*

Y/N: We look perfect! Let's goooo!!

(Middle school 8th grade)

Luca: Guys look! There is a soccer team sign up!

Y/N: I want to sign up!

Alex: Nah I'll pass I rather be a cheerleader

Levi: I'll join!

*The three of us sign are names. After that day Luca, Levi, and I became really into soccer. Alex was the cheerleader though*

(Freshman year of high school)

Y/N: On the freshman year of school we met Zach, Jade, Drake, and Jaxx. Luca and Levi had was home schooled for freshman year... Right after meeting Zach Jade Drake and Jaxx.. We started the squad!

(Leaving Texas)

Luca's POV:

When Y/N was about to leave I did the one thing that I did without thinking... I decided to kiss her.. She kissed me back though. We promised that we wouldn't forget each other. Sadly we did forget about each other for 2 years but now it's back to normal! Now I'm dating Y/N! Everything has been great. What will happen next in are future?

Author:

That was there backstory I really hoped you liked it! I will start making the next chapter right now so stay tuned!